Wrestling Forum banner

621 - 631 of 631 Posts

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
just a heads up, target is doing their buy 2 get the 3rd one free.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
Super Smash brothers Ultimate is on sale at $50 on Amazon. This is the first time I've seen it discounted.

Related - some gamecube controller adapters are at $70. Nyko sells one for $15 and is exactly the same. My friend has that one and now I do, too.

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
Steam Summer Sale started. Go as you will.

But, Amazon is having a deal where you can save $9.91 on certain titles. I just grabbed Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5 for $67 total. You have to click the coupon option and you won't see the discount till you're at the final checkout page, so pay attention.
Slickdeals link

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
My Dad bought me a $50 Steam giftcard as an early birthday present so I won't miss the sale (my birthday is right after the sale ends lol), and I have my eye on some games. I haven't decided what ones to get yet though :lol

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
Amazon has select games on sale right now. Borderlands 3 was $49.99 + an $11.12 clipping coupon (you must select on the item page, not in cart).

Borderlands 3
Ghost Recon Breaking Point
Control

all were about $30-$33. Seems random and changing throughout at least today.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Playing god of war bc it’s on ps now and forgot how much I love these games. So good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,157 Posts
Target.com has select games at 25% off. But, that includes the new Star Wars game, which I just bought. Free shipping over $35.oo USD. I haven't seen Star Wars on sale throughout black friday or Cyber Monday (wasn't looking too hard).

621 - 631 of 631 Posts