Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 631 Posts

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
Re: Game sale/specials thread.

Still waiting for the steam holiday sale, hopefully this week.

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts

Not much of a sale, but Walmart is offering $5 off all Wii games. I figured I would mention it as the prices of the older games are dropping and there are some good deals to be had.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts

i really should get round to buying an uncharted game. Never played any.

same with the batman games.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts

The Epic Holiday Giveaway on Steam sounds, well... epic.

The Grand Prize is EVERY. SINGLE. GAME. ON STEAM.

Hope they have Homefront on sale later on.

EDIT: I think I just won Portal 2 just for checking my inventory! Valve is AWESOME!

·
13,977 Posts

I won a coupon of 30% percent off any purchase on steam! Fucking loving this sale!!!!

·
BALLS
3,675 Posts

And of course, Steam does the Christmas sale when I have $14 in my paypal.

Also I got a lump of coal in my inventory :(

I did get a 33% off any Valve game though.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts

And of course, Steam does the Christmas sale when I have $14 in my paypal.
Link a credit/debit card to your Paypal and life gets easier. I never transfer funds to my account.

So there's this for the one person who doesn't have it yet.
Aaaaand done. Man, that's a shitload of games waiting for my Skyrim rampage to end. And the Steam holiday sale HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN. :sad:

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts

Link a credit/debit card to your Paypal and life gets easier. I never transfer funds to my account.
Only problem is if you go over the transfer limit, if that is still how it is. You use to have to link your bank account with PayPal if you transferred over $2,000 USD. I surpassed that amount along time ago, so my bank account is still on there, but I do use my debit card from my other bank account to primarily make purchases unless it is large.

But it definitely is nice if someone has paid me to be able to deposit it in my bank account; I have a PayPal Debit and Credit Card as well.

·
BALLS
3,675 Posts

My debit card is linked to my paypal but there's only $30 in my bank. I need to go deposit that Benjamin sitting in my wallet.

EDIT: It's kinda cool that the games that you play to do the objectives are games no one has.

·
13,977 Posts

I want to buy more games but I keep getting this message from Steam
The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.
Steam getting a facial? :side:

·
Registered
22,784 Posts

I got 50% off any Valve game and 25% off any Bethesda game. Valve one is useless to me since I bought the Half Life collection last sale and they don't have anything else I want :p. Not sure if I'll use the Bethesda one either; Skyrim just doesn't interest me much (I played Oblivion and got bored pretty quickly) and I'm not exactly dying to play any of the Fallout games either.

Fuck all in the sale I wanted yesterday too (thank fuck... damn Steam taking so much money in the summer sale...), will have to check out today's, which I think just started...

Woo nothing in today's sale too :p.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #60

As shit as the game is, Steam have Duke Nukem Forever for £3.74 right now.

41 - 60 of 631 Posts