Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gail Kim was totally rubbish in her first run in wwe - although it was xiting when she won the womens title on her first day there. then she got fired - went to TNA and was brilliant - at promos, fighting, getting the fans behind her - then she leaves TNA to be greedy and go to wwe for the money - and now shes even worse than she was the 1st time around. She was better in wwe as a heel. but now shes just boring - brings nothing to the show - she is barley used- she comes out to NO reaction and her entrance music sucks !!!

whats your view?

·
Registered
89 Posts
This applies to basically ALL of the Diva's.
Lmao yeh it does the crowd is so dead except when divas go for a turnbuckle move lmao. And the music suck.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Melina dn layCool have GREAT potential - its just who they have to work with !!! I miss Trish !!! :( i was so xited when she hosted raw a few months back :)

I Loved Gail in TNA and im so dissapointed by the way it has gone south ! :(

·
Registered
89 Posts
Melina dn layCool have GREAT potential - its just who they have to work with !!! I miss Trish !!! :( i was so xited when she hosted raw a few months back :)

I Loved Gail in TNA and im so dissapointed by the way it has gone south ! :(
Melina and Beth Phoenix bring excitment from the crowd from me too, but Beth is still injured and Melina just recovered so we still have to wait for the boring divas now, but i think Melina will win the title as soon as possible. :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think Melian will win the title at SummerSlam - then what she should do is go into a feud w/ Gail Kim where gail him is heel and she is EVIL !!!

BTW -i forgot to mention Maryse - i think she is a GREAT diva :) - ive met her - she sooooo nice in real life - the compleete opposite of her character ... who would have thot that one of the diva search bimbos who everyone thot had no talent would be one of the wwes best divas !!!

ive met Melina aswell - she is sooo nice and i got to talk to her on twitter and it made my life :)

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Gail Kim was much better in TNA, but she allowed to wrestle more in TNA. In the WWE, she just belongs to the class of divas who are just there for filler. She does not do anything meaningful, so the crowd treats her like that.

·
Registered
367 Posts
To be honest, i'd rather see another mens match in the diva's slot.. just get rid of all the diva's or make them fucking worth watching.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
She's still one of the best divas on the roster, but you know the WWE. They don;t give a fuck about womens-wrestling. Yes she should get the divas title, and then she's het first women who hold the womans, divas and knock-out championship. Not if that is saying anything because the divas and the KO title are meaningless.
The womans title should be the only title and I want a division with the following women:
-Gail Kim
- Natalya
- Beth Phoenix
- Serena
- Mickie James
- Hamada
- Sarita
- Cheerleader Melissa/ Alissa Flash
- Roxxi
and others like that

·
Registered
691 Posts
They *did* try to push her, but that all went to hell after she messed up badly in that match with Mickie. It's like she chokes on the big stage or something. She's pretty, fast and does some cool moves, but she's just very uninteresting. When you've got someone like Melina up alongside you, who may not be as popular in the eyes of the internet but tries a lot harder and wrestles with a lot more passion and fire, then you're going to struggle. In the women's division you're not going to get a lot of time and effort put into your matches, so you need to push yourself that extra bit and force the fans to react. Melina does that. Gail doesn't.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts