Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Vince never wastes his Samoan talent. The majority of those people who've ever stepped foot in a WWF/WWE ring (Rock, Yokozuna, Nia Jax, Usos, Rikishi, Samoa Joe, Headshrinkers, Wild Samoans, Umaga) have all captured at least one title at some point in their careers and some are Hall of Famers. Perhaps his Caucasian talent have a case for suing for disproportional racial discrimination along with the other ethnicities mentioned.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Some fans say they're need get better with their English, it's WWE mindset to make that bullcrap because despite I'm not fan of Gail but she was one of WWE talent who can speak English properly and they never have good push on her second gig at WWE, They also made Tajiri as jokes although he can speak English and Spanish fluently.

It would be funny if someday one of Saudi talent who can't speak English clearly but he get megastar push like Roman because Saudi invest big money to WWE.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Samoans are come from that 1 family. There's an advantage of being a 2nd/ 3rd generation WWF wrestler in that company trusts them more.

But to GK' s point they don't speak English. Sorry, but that's a deal breaker. You can only rely on the match so much.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Some fans say they're need get better with their English, it's WWE mindset to make that bullcrap because despite I'm not fan of Gail but she was one of WWE talent who can speak English properly and they never have good push on her second gig at WWE, They also made Tajiri as jokes although he can speak English and Spanish fluently.

It would be funny if someday one of Saudi talent who can't speak English clearly but he get megastar push like Roman because Saudi invest big money to WWE.
Also Brock DOES speak English, yet he rarely speaks. Undertaker often spoke little if at all as well. So that argument is bullshit.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
As opposed to wasting the talent that is not asian or female?

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,033 Posts
Gail Kim is a has-been and irrelevant which is why every time she expresses an opinion it gets a thread and users flock to it...

Gail Kim is expresses bitterness and is harshly critical regarding WWE's misuse of talent which doesn't represent internet wrestling fans at all...

...You can just breathe the irony when this woman enters the room.

Lance Storm frequently comments on the direction of WWE, why doesn't he get threads like Gail Kim? And if he did, would he get the same response?

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Also Brock DOES speak English, yet he rarely speaks. Undertaker often spoke little if at all as well. So that argument is bullshit.

Brock is aware that he can't speak with high pitch tone and Vince realize it would ruin his image, same with Taker, make him talk a lot like on his Ministry or Biker Taker day can screw his character.

Back to English topic, sometimes I feel the agent or producer have something to minimize this issue but Vince somehow is full retard, can't think out of box and believe his idea is matter.

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
https://gfycat.com/memorablecharmingaardwolf

Next time a WWE sycophant bashes Gail Kim for trashing Vince's treatment of Asian talent, I'll point to this crap to show how Gail is 120% right. Turning two of their most talented/badass women, into crybaby losers. Fucking Vince.

Jesus Christ. They really are making Paige play mama to her two adoptive asian kids.

Now im REALLY looking foward how AEW is gonna treat there female asian talent

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
She's right you guys. She knew Vince would pair up Asuka and Kairi and she is right in that they will never get to be on top of the division as solo competitors. Vince prefers pushing his blondes and caucasian females.

·
Asuka
96,502 Posts
woman expresses opinion of something she has first hand knowledge of

froth flows freely
And she does speak perfect English, so the idea that it's only the language barrier falls apart. That is merely a justification rather than the root cause. It's a good thing for Vince that Asuka doesn't speak like Gail Kim or Vince would be forced into a real corner with the fucking womens roster he's got.

·
Registered
9,153 Posts
Get the hashtag give Asians a chance trending. We all know how much Vince likes to be #woke and #relatable. Maybe by next mania we can have nak and Akira maineventing

·
Registered
458 Posts
In all truth Gail Kim is right, WWE have fantastic talent that could bring a different style and element to the women's division in Asuka and Kairi Sane and instead they just randomly pair them together because.. they are both Japanese apparently.

Now I'm not saying they are bad as a team but WWE has totally dropped the ball on the mystique and danger aura of Asuka on the main roster. Asuka should have been a constant presence around the top contendership for the women's titles.
They had every opportunity to present her as the killer she was in NXT but instead they killed her by losing out on a feud with Carmella of all people who has less than a fraction of Asuka's talent.

The pairing with Paige makes no sense to me either, all it screams is we have nothing for Paige so let's just tack her on the end of this team. Some people said the intention was for her to be a spokesperson for Asuka and Sane .. well no disrespect meant but to be a spokesperson you have to be able to talk and cut promo well and it sure is not Paige's forte.

Asuka and Sane can go weeks without appearing when we could be having matches with them bringing a fresh flavour to them but instead WWE put the same faces out there week after week.

41 - 60 of 78 Posts