Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is next for these two guys & do you think they will replace those two in the NeXus with Tarver & Sheffield when they are healthy?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Go to their leader Barrett. I remember they were the only two to show signs they actually liked Barrett/backed him last week when there was that segment just before the cage match.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Damn must have been a good episode these threads are popping up fast.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Go to their leader Barrett. I remember they were the only two to show signs they actually liked Barrett/backed him last week when there was that segment just before the cage match.
I wouldn't mind this. Have them cost Big Show his match against Wade on SmackDown or something and go with him. He could use some backup. My guess is they'll just turn Gabriel and Slater face, though, since Gabriel doesn't really fit as a heel anyway.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Ho shit, I wouldn't mind seeing Gabriel with a fresh new start on SmackDown! with the likes of DCR, Ziggler, Swagger, etc. Definitely a great IC title contender.

Either that or he can stay on RAW and mess around with Kidd, DBryan, DiBiase & Bourne while the US Title is still near.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
Very obvious they're heading to Smackdown to give Barrett the upper hand on Friday and from now on.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
I dunno what's gonna go down. Hopefully they'll move them to Smackdown, but they need to keep them as a Tag Team. they have such an obvious bromance thing going on, it's kinda heartwarming in an odd way, especially since they actually, to my memory, haven't said 2 words to each other really.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I see three options here:

1) Gabriel and Slater quitting is just a swerve to set up events next week. Cena, thinking that Nexus is down to four members, somehow is able to beat up McGillicutty, Harris and Otunga and is on the verge of beating Punk, when Gabriel and Slater come down to the ring and beat up Cena with kendo sticks.

2) Gabriel and Slater join Barrett on SmackDown and attempt to recruit members of the SmackDown roster to Nexus. Gabriel and Slater remain heels.

3) Gabriel and Slater go their separate ways, or perhaps form a face tag team on the Blue Brand.

Which scenario is most probable? I'd say #3 is, but I wouldn't be surprised if they stayed heel and instead helped Barrett take out Big Show and try to take out Undertaker.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I hope Gabriel doesn't leave Nexus just yet, he still needs the angle were he betrays/feuds with Punk, to put him over as a main event face (the same angle with Barrett on SD could work).

Put considering the kendo stick incident wasn't mentioned afterwards, Gabriel and Slater will probably just move to Smackdown as a face tag team this week.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I think they will form a tag team and be in the lower midcard for a while. Or just be sent back to Florida.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
I'd love for them to Stay in Nexus, honestly. Nexus will be down to one original member out of the eight that started. That proves that they aren't a "unit" or a "family" or whatever. That is what they were preaching when it first began.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts
Theier definatley headed for the Smackdown! roster to help Wade against Big Show and to possibly win Royal Rumble.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I know that I want Slater to turn face really bad because being a heel just doesn't suit him like at all. Its not him. He's supposed to be crazy and bubbly and you know dancing around the ring like he used to do on NXT. It would be okay if he helped out Wade but it would be better if they both went face and had a run for the tag team championships again. I want the REAL Heath Slater back!!!

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Slater's probably gonna get released and I see Gabriel going to SD to feud for the ICC.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts