Wrestling Forum banner

Gabriel a& Slater for Tag Champions

611 Views 7 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  Big Dog
am i the only one that sees potential with this team i think there a great combination they work well together WWE needs more Teams hopefully they stick with this and have them feud with the Uso s .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· FEED ME LESS!
3,857 Posts
Im not all about that whole nexus/corre deal that is going around but, I will have to agree with the slater and gabriel tag team push. They in my mind could re invent the tag team division as it is. Although I do LOVE the odd couple as the tag team champs i think its great.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd prefer seeing more Corre on RaW than the odd couple tbh, any reason to have them on there though is enough for me, RAW is just not as entertaining without them.
totaly agree with you ever since Wades been gone from Raw its not been the same its still pretty good but its still lacking SD is a better show these days .

· My man
6,562 Posts
The problem I have with Edge is that he's a little stale, that's no fault of his own but because he's done just about everything and their booking him in a feud with his ex again, except this time she has an adequate champion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.