Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had enough of your Jeff Hardy bull.

The year is 2005 no 2001

Jeff Hardy cannot fly anymore he has no mic skills whatsover and in no way whatsover are his clothes cool he looks like he robbed some fucking hobos.

And I remember you in the TNA Forums cussing everyone saying Jeff is TNA!!!.

Jeff did not build TNA wanna know who did? AJ Styles,Jeff Jarrett and the others did you fucking SOB!.

Hardy is sloppy and if you say his gimmick is cool I ll laugh at your face you bitch.

He doesnt even have a gimmick he is no longer a "Daredevil"or "Thrillseeker"

HIs entrance makes no sense whatsover he just comes out and waves his fingers randomly in a girly dance and then hits the ring o god.

He botches more spots than ever!.

Jeff is gay!.

·
Into the night..
3,852 Posts
hahaha i completely agree with you...FUTUREWWESUPERSTAR has no damn clue what he is talking about. To quote waht he said about Hardy: "All his charasma is in his clothes now." What the hell is that supposed to mean??

Jeff Hardy used to be one of my favorite wrestlers now he sucks and its about time FUTUREWWESUPERSTAR recognizes that!!

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His clothes are shite but there seem to be a bunch of Hardy Marks here who never give up on their loyal follower.

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
Intresting. I hate Hardy marks too. If you want to talk about him it should be in TNA and such.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Im sorry but in my mind Jeff Hardy always sucked. But if he doesnt even get the TNA world title, then he must be really bad.

·
Into the night..
3,852 Posts
Jeff was actually quite good back in 2001. Yeah now in TNA he sucks. But this thread is actually about some guy named FUTUREWWESUPERSTAR.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JnakeJ I would talk about him on TNA but I dont think swearing is allowed there and I dont want to get banned so I decided to post it here

·
Banned
1,132 Posts
I was talking about that guy FutreWWESUPERSTAR or whatever. I assumed he was posting it in WWE.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
wow, this has got to be the least interesting rant I have ever read. I should imagine this futurwwesuperestar guy will care less than me. If he's got any sense mind.

·
Pedal Down The Foothills. Wheelies On The Front.
7,915 Posts
My god, another jackass who thinks Hardy is God. Hardy sucks, why can't people see that? Because there too busy seeing what the fans on TV think. They see the people at the TNA events cheering Hardy and they say, "Hey, if they think he's good, he must be" and cheer for him, and ignore the talents such as AJ, Primetime, Daniels, etc.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
The Black Abyss said:
JnakeJ I would talk about him on TNA but I dont think swearing is allowed there and I dont want to get banned so I decided to post it here
Riiiiight. You didn't post it in the TNA section because you didn't think "swearing was allowed" so you come in here and flame FUTUREWWESUPERSTAR by calling him a "bitch" and a "fucking SOB"? Real balanced dude, real balanced. As for the whole complaining about Hardy, who cares? If the guy likes Jeff Hardy, let him, how is it your business? He doesn't have to just like him because he hears people cheering for him in TNA, he could've liked him before that or maybe even just for his own reasons. I idolize Ken Shamrock, and he hasn't been in the WWE for years either. Does that give you the right to critisize me, too? Nope.

SIG

·
Banned
21 Posts
Nobody cares ASSWIPES !!! Think about it first if Jarret, Styles, and Primetime are so good than why aren't they at the Mecca of sports entertainment Madison Square Garden ??? Why is Jarret good cause he's the champion of his own company?
AJ Styles turned down his shot at glory. Primetime doesn't have the "it" factor only now and then does he exhibit any potentil. Jeff Jarret is a man who lost to CHYNA for Godsake how the Hell is he better than Jeff Hardy? I admit Double J, AJ, and Primetime
did build TNA but, now Hardy is opening the door to a possible WWE vs. TNA. Bitch !!!

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
He may be bringing some attention to TNA but once people watch him they will realise he is shit, especially when compared to the likes of AJ Styles etc.

N

·
0 Posts
shamrock_is_god said:
Riiiiight. You didn't post it in the TNA section because you didn't think "swearing was allowed" so you come in here and flame FUTUREWWESUPERSTAR by calling him a "bitch" and a "fucking SOB"?
This is the Rants section...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts