Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To become a WWE Superstar I know I have what it takes. I have the passion in me that burns inside more than anything on this planet. I have the heart that will allow me to keep pushing towards my dream each and everyday of my life. I have the mentality of a champion because I know one day I will make my dream become my everlasting reality. Becoming a WWE Superstar is all I ever want on this planet. It's all I have ever dreamt of being when I was a little child. One day I will no longer dream. I will no longer vision. I will become what I am destined to be, and that is a WWE Superstar.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hey everyone.

My name is Darley Desamot. I currently train around the world to become à professional wrestler within the World Wrestling Entertainment. I currently mostly train in NEW ENGLAND PRO WRESTLING in Massachusetts.. also known as Killer Kowlowskis school. With all of your help, I can get followers and new supporters to my already large fan basé so that WWE can notice me, but I need your help. Follow me on Instagram @Desamot and help me get noticed.

To become a WWE Superstar I know I have what it takes. I have the passion in me that burns inside more than anything on this planet. I have the heart that will allow me to keep pushing towards my dream each and everyday of my life. I have the mentality of a champion because I know one day I will make my dream become my everlasting reality. Becoming a WWE Superstar is all I ever want on this planet. It's all I have ever dreamt of being when I was a little child. One day I will no longer dream. I will no longer vision. I will become what I am destined to be, and that is a WWE Superstar.

Thank you all in advance..
Uhm..It's Killer Kowalski. You train in his school and can't even spell his name right :argh:

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Uhm..It's Killer Kowalski. You train in his school and can't even spell his name right :argh:
Not everybody has perfect grammar like you...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Forget all the negative douchebag comments because those people will never reach their own goals with a negative attitude. If anything use it to drive you. Best of luck mate! Great to have some positivity here for a change!

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,711 Posts
You should really get a Twitter account, I'm not an Instagram guy. I have no use for photos filtered through that ever-present color of "puke yellow."

But good luck man. Keep us updated.

·
Banned
13,408 Posts
Hey everyone.

My name is Darley Desamot. I currently train around the world to become à professional wrestler within the World Wrestling Entertainment. I currently mostly train in NEW ENGLAND PRO WRESTLING in Massachusetts.. also known as Killer Kowlowskis school. With all of your help, I can get followers and new supporters to my already large fan basé so that WWE can notice me, but I need your help. Follow me on Instagram @Desamot and help me get noticed.

Thank you all in advance..
By 2020, I want you to come back here and post a photo of the WWE related championship belt that you have worked your ass of for.

There is your inspiration.

Now go give some BOOTS 2 ASSES

:cena3 :trips2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts