Wrestling Forum banner

Where would you like to see future Wrestlemania venues?

• Cowboys Stadium, Dallas, TX

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Wembley Stadium, London, England

Votes: 53 39.0%
  • Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Louisiana Superdome, New Orleans, LA

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne, Australia

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Edward Jones Dome, St. Louis, MO

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Olympic Stadium, Montreal, Canada

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Yankee Stadium, New York, NY

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • National Olympic Stadium, Tokyo, Japan

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 12.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I really hope they do one in the UK. I'm not even European, but I just feel they deserve it for having such an enthusiastic fanbase over there. UK crowds are always hot.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I want Wrestlemania to roll into Pittsburgh. :)

I'm with you, however, it will never happen because the weather wouldn't hold up well enough to have it at Heinz Field. However, I can't wait for the first Raw or PPV at the Consol Energy Center.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^they already have had WM outside of the states....TWICE.

The only reason they didn't have ppvs in places like europe is because of time zones. Especially with the internet, ppl can just look online and see what happened before it happens so there's no reason to have a ppv shown later on.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
well,.....it's "world" wrestling entertainment, not "american" wrestling entertainment........some day they might bring wm to any part outside the states..
They brought it to Canada twice, still it was in North America.

Anyway, I don't see a WM outside North America anytime soon since WWE is an American company and if they took WM overseas a lot of Americans would feel "betrayed". Sure there where two WMs in Canada but that's just right above the United States and there's not much difference in time zones.

WWE doesn't even bring PPVs overseas, other than SS 92 and a few Rebellions and Insurrextions in the past, so there won't be a WM anytime soon in Europe.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Where's AT&T Park in San Francisco?!? :)

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
I'd say Dallas Cowboy's Stadium, Yankee's Stadium, and Wembley are likely future venues. Wembley would be awesome because you know damn well the English crowd would sell a ton of seats and be red hot.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Wrestlemania should be all over the world

like the Olympics or the World Cup

but hey, since Summerslam 92 was one of the best live experiences a wrestling fan could ever get why not try to get it again?

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Having Wrestlemania at the Wembley Arena would be a dream come true but I doubt it will happen because it would probably get bad buyrates.

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts
I'd like to see them come back to Seattle, just so I could go :p

But, I'd also love a UK Mania. The atmosphere would be amazing.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Wembley please, I went there for the Broncos @ 49ers game last month, and last year twice with Everton, absolutely breathtaking stadium, I'd go all out for tickets if it came to England.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Might as well have it at Wembley Stadium and do a tape delay on USA Network or something. If the PPV trends keep up and Wrestlemania in Atlanta this year is not worth the hype it will once again get then why not bring it overseas so only English fans can witness it live.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Might as well have it at Wembley Stadium and do a tape delay on USA Network or something. If the PPV trends keep up and Wrestlemania in Atlanta this year is not worth the hype it will once again get then why not bring it overseas so only English fans can witness it live.
You think they should air "Wrestlemania" on the USA network, a show that sells well over 1,000,000 buys at no less than 55$? Really? Does that really sound like a good idea to you, fiscally? It would be cool in England, but put it on Network Television? They would be losing money on the biggest show of all time.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts