Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Personally, I'd like to see an extended program with Alex Riley. Riley can call Tensai out and demand a rematch and a chance to redeem himself. Tensai would keep beating Riley week after week, with the kid progressively putting up more and more offense with each encounter. Riley's refusal to just lay down and die pisses the big man off, because beating him to a pulp isn't enough. Tensai wants to break the kid's spirit. Eventually, Riley gets the 360 lb man on his shoulders, and the crowd goes nuts at his "superhuman" strength as he hits his TKO finisher. An enraged Tensai however, pulls an Ultimate Warrior, and beats the hell out of Riley, getting DQ'd. After the beat down, Riley pulls himself to his feet, and walks out of the ring on his own power, with the crowd giving him a standing ovation. In the end, both men come out looking good. Tensai keeps his status as a monster while Riley gets built up a bit as a badass.

·
In Jericho, we trust
2,805 Posts
Personally, I'd like to see an extended program with Alex Riley. Riley can call Tensai out and demand a rematch and a chance to redeem himself. Tensai would keep beating Riley week after week, with the kid progressively putting up more and more offense with each encounter. Riley's refusal to just lay down and die pisses the big man off, because beating him to a pulp isn't enough. Tensai wants to break the kid's spirit. Eventually, Riley gets the 360 lb man on his shoulders, and the crowd goes nuts at his "superhuman" strength as he hits his TKO finisher. An enraged Tensai however, pulls an Ultimate Warrior, and beats the hell out of Riley, getting DQ'd. After the beat down, Riley pulls himself to his feet, and walks out of the ring on his own power, with the crowd giving him a standing ovation. In the end, both men come out looking good. Tensai keeps his status as a monster while Riley gets built up a bit as a badass.
This sounds like a great idea, although I don't think Riley is the right choice with his track record. If he could up his game on all areas however I'd be far more receptive to his involvement. I think the premise could apply to the majority of up-and-coming face characters in the near future after Tensai has been established a little more.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I hope he gets buried by Santino. I hate the character. A white guy pretending to be Japanese? Come on. Like they couldn't have went out and found a real Japanese wrestler. And those stupid martial arts poses he tries to pull off during matches, they make him look ridiculous. I give it 3 months before he's a pointless mid-carder.

·
In Jericho, we trust
2,805 Posts
I hope he gets buried by Santino. I hate the character. A white guy pretending to be Japanese? Come one. Like they couldn't have went out and found a real Japanese wrestler. And those stupid martial arts poses he tries to pull off during matches, they make him look ridiculous. I give it 3 months before he's a pointless mid-carder.
The character is acknowledged as a former WWE star that is touted to have dominated competition overseas. He's not so much pretending to be Japanese as having had embraced the highly-competitive culture and representing this through a ruthless new identity. The over-accessorising of Japanese garments may be superficial in our eyes, but it does distance him somewhat from his previous characters (whether or not the older audience goes with the flow is important to this as well).

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hopefully he gets released.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
He will squash some and then get destroyed by Brock Lesnar.

·
Registered
128 Posts
The entire Midcard, one squash match per week. After which WWE will realise that nobody cares about this dude and releases him.

·
Registered
884 Posts
i think brodus clay, both big men, but opposites character wise and if build properly have be that the only guy that can beat tensai is clay and vise versa.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts