Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tyler breeze is currently feuding with dolph ziggler.I hope that he wins.But right after dolph he should not go up against an upper midcarder or maineventer.Because he might lose it.Instead if he faces a wwe legend?Someone like chris jericho would be perfect.He is always putting young talents over.And also tyler breeze is student of lance storm.So how about it?Will you suggest any other legend?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Maybe he will get pushed later on. Not every talent starts off with a mega push. Just look at Cena, Rocky Maivia etc. with whom it took years before they rose to the top.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
In management's eyes? Too "strong" for the midcard, too "weak" for the main event. I wish.

·
Angry at refs
3,221 Posts
As much as I would love to see Breeze vs Jericho (if Jericho is in shape mind you), I don't really see it doing anything for Tyler. Jericho really doesn't have any credibility left, unfortunately. He's as bad as Kane, maybe worse.

I say keep Tyler going on in the mid card for a little bit. Maybe have him win the Intercontinental Title or US, depending on whichever gets held by a face first. Have him do a small/sort of lengthy run with it. He can show off what he's got and, if he's ready by that time, maybe go on towards upper mid card and in/out of the main event every now and then

People tend to blind themselves with his gimmick, which I think he pulls off perfectly, but it's a gimmick like Rusev's. It's going to be on a life timer. Anyway, they don't seem to look through the gimmick and realise that Tyler is a REALLY good talent. He has such great psychology, he's always putting on amazing matches, and he has good charisma.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
I like him, always have. Not sure how WWE see him but I see him as at least a solid midcarder for years.

Although, I suppose WWE doesn't really have a midcard anymore, it's: Main event / Upper midcard / yo-yo up and down the card / lower card.. and his current gimmick doesn't really fit the main event or even the upper midcard.

It's ironic he has debuted with Ziggler because I think he is likely to be the next Dolph, there are many similarities between them and I wouldn't be surprised if we see Breeze in 5 years as a prominent part of Raw but not quite the main event.

There are people complaining he was compared to Shawn Michaels on Raw, but I don't think that's a bad thing; they have similar gimmicks, Breeze and early HBK, and they're the same size and have a similar look. I don't think they were comparing them by saying Breeze is on HBK's level, but he is a lot likely early Michaels.

·
Banned
4,498 Posts
Going over against Jericho means shit these days. Look what happened to Fandango. That's right, nothing happened.

·
Registered
629 Posts
said in another thread that it's a difficult time for him to debut. He had a good win on Sunday and looks to continue his feud with Ziggler to TLC. Hopefully he get another win but after that he'll get lost in the pack like so many others on the lead up to Wrestlemania. I just hope he stays strong, and then after Wrestlemania he can push on into midcard title contention.

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
Sure give him Chris Jericho because that's the only legend he deserves to face.. I don't see much in Tyler Breeze as a character, his character must evolve soon of he'll be jobbing on Superstars in 6 months.

·
Banned
2,158 Posts
He's the new Fandango.
It's important to listen to this guy. He knows what he's talking about if he only posts once per year. I agree with him.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Too soon to say. He will need to refine his character. I have always enjoyed that style of character, but he's laying it on a bit too thick at the moment. If I had to guess I will say he could make a solid mid carderthat might sporadically see a main event during times when superstars are injured.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts