Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, since it's already been talked about that Cena will be facing Punk at Summerslam for the WWE title, what can we expect to happen to the WHC?

It's no secret that WWE is trying to push Sheamus to be the next Cena. After beating Ziggler at NWO, Sheamus's only real Smackdown threat is...Del Rio. And since Summerslam is only 1 PPV away, I can't really see Sheamus losing until then. That atleast gives Sheamus a 5-month reign since he beat Bryan at Wrestlemania.

Would WWE have their biggest push since Cena drop his belt at their second biggest PPV? :fella Doubtful.

Another option would be reforming the Undisputed Belt..

BUT, Im expecting Sheamus to carry it atleast 10 months, until Royal Rumble. If he can make it to the Royal Rumble, that will make him the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in WWE's history. But, that may or may not happen. Vince may slow down his push and have him lose it at Night of Champions or something. Hey, it is Vince, though...You never know.

What are your expectations?

Reactions: Vyed

·
Banned
609 Posts
Sheamus won't be champion for ten months. I think his character screams back and forth title holder. Meaning whoever beats him from it he'll win it back a month or two later.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
To me, I think WWE is buying time until some returns happen, Orton, and Wade. Once they return then maybe they can formulate an extensive program with them.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
Uh you're aware Orton is still on Smackdown right?

And Del Rio is a pretty bad contender for the title considering he just finished a title feud a short while back. He'll probably feud with someone from Raw.

·
Banned
609 Posts
Uh you're aware Orton is still on Smackdown right?

And Del Rio is a pretty bad contender for the title considering he just finished a title feud a short while back. He'll probably feud with someone from Raw.
Sheamus/Del Rio never officially settled their score. I'd guess they do it at MITB.
Then at Summerslam Sheamus goes over Big Show.
I don't know if a cash in here would be wise... but it could steam enough heat to start a Hell in the Cell feud.
Imagine Sheamus and Barrett in the Cell.

·
HEADBANGA
23,498 Posts
I really don't care about the fate of the WHC anymore. Sheamus is bland and they're giving him no compelling story to make you have any interest into what he's doing.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Sheamus is cool but booking hasn't given him anything interesting in quite sometime.

Creative is just making him a dominant force, just like most faces, heels just can't be booked to go over them no matter.

This is the WWE in 2012. So..

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I have a feeling Del Rio will get destroyed by Sheamus and will feud with either Sin Cara or Randy Orton.

Basically the future of the WHC in 2012/early 2013 is between Sheamus/Orton/Barrett/Jericho/MITB winner

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
That title,has lost so much value since it was given to sheamus is not even funny. Idc no more about that belt. The only belt that matters for now is the IC title and that is because Rhodes changed it back to the old one and gave some meaning and relevance to it. I hope they don't fuck this one up.

Btw

Fuck Shame-Us.

·
Registered
11,000 Posts
I'm not sure about the WHC but i think Sheamus will hold it until NOC.

·
Registered
280 Posts
give it to del rio, we need a heel champ

·
Registered
11,000 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts