Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a vote here. I've really been wondering about the future of Raw's Resurrection...should I keep it up? Or should I just close it down and start something new? I'll need about 20 votes to stay in for me to keep up the thread. Otherwise...scrap that idea and come up with a new idea. So let me know if
1) Stay and continue until WrestleMania 21
2) Stay and continue forever
3) Just Quit and Start Something New

·
Banned
508 Posts
Keep going with it, but shouldnt this be in the Raw resurection thread, i mean no offense but you dont have to make a new thread, ppl will vote in there too, w/e im getting off topic, so yeah just stay with it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Man it syour choice. Don't let anyone push you into it. You decide. But personally a would be good. B is a bit out of the question. C if you want you do it but my secision is A

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thing is I want ppl to recognize this and voice their opinions because they might think that all those replies are just about the show. This is about the future of me and my writing...it's not really all about Raw Resurrection.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
i think you should go with option 1 because I have just begun to red all the booker threads since entering NGW Idol. I am reading yours right now and I definitely think you should continue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts