Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Cena and Orton for sure, probably Sheamus and Del Rio, considering how they are booked now, and how they will be in future, I think they will go in HOF...

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Locks:

John cena
HHH
Kane
Big show
Randy Orton
Cm Punk

·
Registered
979 Posts
Cena, Rey, Kane, Orton, Taker, Regal, Henry, Big Show, Goldust, Jericho & Lesnar & RVD(if you count them as current), Punk, HHH, Paul Heyman and Christian are all certain to go in.

If they carry on the way they are going then Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Kofi Kingston (all those midcard reigns will add up) and maybe even AJ could get HOF careers.

And I can actually see Great Khali getting in to the dismay of everyone who isn't from India.

·
Banned
598 Posts
Hall of fame is shit. even Khali will be in HoF.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I think the obvious and definite ones are (including part timers that have been around in the last year):

Undertaker (possibly going in next year)
The Rock
Brock Lesnar
Chris Jericho
Kane
HHH
Big Show
John Cena
CM Punk
Rey Mysterio
Mark Henry
William Regal
Goldust
Christian
Rob Van Dam

And in a few years guys like Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose etc will most likely be up there.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
You can justify Christian deserving it as much as Tito Santana. Christian was a mid carder his whole WWE career with a few exceptions. But he was fantastic in the ring (better than Tito, who was good in his own right) and did well for 10 collective years or so. He was definitely an asset to WWE even if he rarely main evented shows.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Rey M.,Big Show & Del Rio

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
You can justify Christian deserving it as much as Tito Santana. Christian was a mid carder his whole WWE career with a few exceptions. But he was fantastic in the ring (better than Tito, who was good in his own right) and did well for 10 collective years or so. He was definitely an asset to WWE even if he rarely main evented shows.
He also helped define a generation of tag team wrestling and made the division one of the most important in the company, he deserves to be in the hall of fame for that alone. Sure his singles career wasn't as big as his partner, Edge but it would still be a bit of a slap in the face for Edge to be in there and not him really.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts

Christian does deserve it, better than Tito .... not quite, but he is definitely close to it and deserving of the HOF.

Apart from the obvious one's (Cena, Orton, Punk etc..), I also think Ziggler will be a HOF'er.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Who I almost would bet money on.
Undertaker. He has to be in. Legendary career and one of the GOATS.
Triple H regardless what ppl think he will be in eventually I mean he will be running the company but he will be in
Rey mysterio the best known highflyer in the America.
Paul heyman greatest manager of the 00s and he made ECW what it was he started a trend in wrestling with edginess..
Cena.

Guys I think will be in
Big show the 2nd most dominant giant since the real giant has passed.
Kevin Nash
Scott hall
Jake Roberts
Lita
Chyna ( someday)
NAO
Hardyz
Dudleys
Christian
Kane
Rvd
Rick rude