Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Regardless who wins and loses in 2 weeks, post predictions of what you think everyone from .. will be doing after the seasons done.

Titus-Don't see him appearing in WWE again, if he does, won't be anything big

Cottonwood-Same as Titus

Lucky-He might get his shot one day on roster, but will probably be on superstars or not on tv at all

Watson-Teaming up again with Young should happen, WWE needs more teams and those two together on WWE roster would be great.

Husky-Don't see him needing anymore help to break into WWE cause he's already made a statement but who knows, he might join Nexus because of the bigger picture

McGillicutty-He should be on SD for sure. He's never really shown if he's a heel or face so I can see him at the end of the season turning on Kofi and attacking him and making himself a heel(maybe even joining up with rhodes for abit because he wants to do what rhodes wants to do, being nothing like his father but still being better)

Kaval-He'll be on SD too. He is a good wrestler and people say he's like the next Rey Mysterio, but I see Kaval being better than Mysterio and his promos aren't always like "I can win this match, with the support of the WWE universe". I actually want to see him team with Laycool still after this is all done and basically use them to get what he wants.

Riley-Will be on Raw. I really don't think he needs to win NXT cause he'll already have support of Miz and Cole who are on Raw so he could find a way onto the brand anyways and help Miz take out Bryan. Then in a few months, he goes his own way and starts making a career for himself.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
Husky - Nexus. I feel like he fits the mold. The group can hide his weaknesses and his character fits the whole Nexus, antimangement regime. He can cite how he was treated unfairly by the management, and Nexus can use their pull to get him a contract.

Watson - Santino, Kozlov, Regal, Goldust comedy hour...along with the other half of the south beach party boys. Also I can see him getting a segment on WWE.com OH YEAH!!

Lucky Cannon - Superstars

Cottonwood - I don't even want to think about it. Hopefully released.

Titus - Send him back to FCW

McGillicutty - He'll probably turn on Kofi and beat the everliving shit out of him. He can't play a face worth dick so turning him full on heel would be the right thing. Otherwise, I could see him in Nexus.

Riley - He is made for Smackdown. I'd really like to see him win the whole thing and go on to Smackdown. Feud him with Christian and Kingston before he cashes in his title shot.

Kaval - He will probably enter a program with Layla (unfortunately). I can actually see Layla convincing Vickie Guerrero to sign Kaval on Smackdown after he loses NXT. I wouldn't mind seeing him work a feud with Cody Rhodes, Ziggler and Drew McIntyre. Let's get him in the I.C title scene asap

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I don't think any of the guys from NXT season 2 should or will join Nexus. That group needs to start decreasing members, not adding them.

I think a lot of the guys like Kaval, Husky Harris, and Michael McGillicutty will wind up on Smackdown. Watson could go on Smackdown as well.

I think at the end of NXT Kaval will end up in a romance angle with Layla. Which I think is a good thing for him. You can never go wrong with a great ass and a great set of boobs by your side.

I could definitely see LayCool splitting with Layla obviously joining up with Kaval and McCool joining up with Husky Harris.

Alex Riley is a tough one. I think he should go on Smackdown too, because he'll stand out more. If he goes on Raw I think he'll just wind up as Miz's henchman.

Eli Cottonwood, Lucky Cannon, and Titus will probably wind up going back to FCW if not outright released. I really don't see those guys doing much of anything in the WWE.

I think a majority of the guys from season 2 will wind up on Smackdown. Mostly because Smackdown needs the talent badly. Raw has a ton of storylines going on right now, and most of the guys would just get lost.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
All NXT rookies are getting contracts even if they lose?

So every 3 months WWE debut 8 new rookies? LOL wtf

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
^

'The TV schedule at SyFy.com has been updated. SyFy will be airing NXT at 11 PM on Tuesday, September 28th, 2010 and at 7 PM on Friday, October 1st, 2010 (right before Smackdown's debut on the network). NXT is not listed on the schedule after the October 1st airing.'

I don't know how long NXT will be around but maybe that gives an idea. Also, I doubt they will debut all 8 rookies, probablyt he only ones that show promise. Even after some of the NXT1 guys were eliminated we seen promos from them and they were given alot of time as if they were still apart of the show. This hasn't been the case, Titus O Neal(for example) has seemingly fallen off the planet. I hope we've seen the last of him and they only pick like 2-3 people from each of the following season. I assume NXT1 had everyone signed just to further the Nexus angle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts