Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have this 10 minute info merical about fushigi its a goddamned pplastic ball with a metal ball bearing in the middle this isnt amazing this is fucking stupid plus they have all these assholes in west l.a. telling me how amazing it is yes i hate west l.a. more than east l.a. both las suck ass worst part of the country ever

·
Addicted to Sex & Candy
1,284 Posts
In lack on everyone else's response...

.... Oh.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Actually, you're right Fushigi is a BS product. What those guys are doing is called "Contact Juggling". Here's some info on it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contact_Juggling

You can contact juggle with just about anything, but most people use these see through acrylic balls to give off an illusion that the ball is floating. There are plenty of videos on youtube showing people doing it.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
780 Posts
Yeah I've seen that infomercial. It is what it is. Silly putty, Yo-yos, tomagotchis, pogs, laser pointers, pokemon cards, fuck even the mexican ball in a cup, etc. As long as children remain stupid and needy and parents remain stupid and giving these kinds of toys will have a place in the world.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
You bought something on an infomercial and expected it to be as cool as they said?

I have something else you may be interested in

·
Addicted to Sex & Candy
1,284 Posts
P.Smith, you really need to understand the fact that obession is really unhealthy. I know you lurk the Rants section for me to post something. As soon as I post something, you're like, "PTK made a post! Now let me say something that's going to get under his e-skin and ruin his weekend". It's really pathetic; so is the obsession. I won't give you what you want, which is obviously my dick in a box, but I'll type something that might make you feel like a 16-year old boy instead of the young kid bitch you've made yourself out to be.

Here come's the dry sarcasm... But P.Smith is waiting for this one.. Aw, shucks! Smith said something else and it hurt my feelings! I'm going create a thread about why Smith sucks. Now I wont be about to go out tonight or tomorrow (you do know what 'going out' means, right? I doubt you have a life, so ask someone who does). Yes, yes! My post was cut-down because it was so boring! I have no e-charisma whatsoever! Teach me, Smith! Teach me! You gays are natually out there and create tons of energy. Teach me how to make an interesting post or thread because my life depends on it! I wont be able to pay my car or pay off other bills because I suck at posting. Sure, if I were on the internet 24/7 and posted 17.94 times a day and really pushed for it instead of not paying attention to a computer because I have a life, I would've been a mod a long time ago (Mods, not saying you have no life. But I'm a helluva poster when I want to be in either the WWE section and Rants section). I'm 8 years older than you and you still somehow manage to make me cry at night. I was fucking women long before you had your first small hard-on, but you still manage to keep me up all night because I just can't win over a little grade school kid whose life revolves around this forum.

Don't be mad at me because I type so fast that I can create an essay in ten minutes or less. If you really want me to play the same part you play as being the kid with no life and who can't compete in athletic competition, then I guess I'll act like I'll have no life with this statement: When a poster creates a thread, it's success via communication or debating and views on the page can compare to how much of a 'house' that a professional wrestler - You compared to me with that, I've got you crushed and you will always be looking up at someone who can actually create a debate instead of being someone's stalker (as you're mine). Quality of threads? Subject? Debate? Replies? You name it, I've gotten you best in everything. Hell, you're lucky that someone like me even pays the least bit of attention.

What do you want? A picture of me in a cowboy hat and boots and nothing else? A video of me fucking a horse? Want me to throw nut at you with my purple-headed yogurt slinger?

Evo says it best: I give less than a fuck that it's so unreal and hard to believe about how little of a fuck I care about mung-suckers like yourself. Ya can't piss me off, but, sadly... I gave you what you wanted, which was a response. It's almost 8 PM on the EST Side so I'm going to go get ready and go out - Why? Because I have a life. I don't stalk little boys in chat rooms and ask for a 6-year old to take a picture with him and playing with his rubber ducky so you can get off on it. I suggest that you put on a pair of clothes and shoes, get someone to teach you how to tie them, and go out. It's unhealthy to stare at the computer all day and night waiting for me to say something. Seriously, do you want to send you an 8x10 autographed picture of myself so you can tickle your fancy else where and not where ever I post. The sad thing is, I know you're getting hot with every word I type. Ew, I'm not comfortable!

If ya hate me so much; become a mod and then you can ban me. I don't have any warnings and was never suspended because I was never the cu/\/\ swallower that you're becoming more and more with every post you make to cut me down. I know you're mad because I wont prison fuck you, and maybe you should talk to your folks about these types of disturbing issues - Especiallu your scary-some obsession with me.

6 minutes until 8 PM! Gonna go live it up! I suggest you find a life in the mean time because having e-friends doesn't mean you have real friends and having cyber sex doesn't take away your virginity.

You're one sick puppy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts