201 - 220 of 4092 Posts

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
re: Funny Wrestling Pictures/Videos V

Why was dude so out of breath? That was funny though. Paige was a bit bitchy. Who cares if he wants to sell a few? haha
Because it takes away the actual FUN with the fans element and makes this guy look like a loser tying to make a quick buck if I were Paige I would of tore all the pictures up and tell him "try and sell that asshole". "Fans" like this are the reason I don't blame some wrestlers for being unfriendly or sociable with the fans.

·
Registered
624 Posts

Why was dude so out of breath? That was funny though. Paige was a bit bitchy. Who cares if he wants to sell a few? haha
Because he's actively using her good nature, stopping to sign some photo's in her personal time, to make a quick buck off her other fans. It's also using her likeness and signature in a way that doesn't pay her, and actually makes a bad image to her reputation. It's pretty scummy.

·
Registered
690 Posts

Because it takes away the actual FUN with the fans element and makes this guy look like a loser tying to make a quick buck if I were Paige I would of tore all the pictures up and tell him "try and sell that asshole". "Fans" like this are the reason I don't blame some wrestlers for being unfriendly or sociable with the fans.
Because he's actively using her good nature, stopping to sign some photo's in her personal time, to make a quick buck off her other fans. It's also using her likeness and signature in a way that doesn't pay her, and actually makes a bad image to her reputation. It's pretty scummy.
I already said to the original person that quoted me that he was right.

It's a shitty thing to do, but the guy is an actual fan that wanted an autograph. He said he wasn't selling them all, implying that he was going to keep some, or at least 1.

Like I said though, if he was just giving them to his friends then it wouldn't be a big deal. He was probably just intending on selling them online, which is pretty lame.

It reminds me of part of the Punk pipe bomb about selling autographs on Ebay. ha!

201 - 220 of 4092 Posts