Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
!!Warning NSFW!!

Trent Baretta, Briley Pierce, Derrick Bateman and Percy Watson appear in a couple of supposed to be funny vids -

Judging by the title of the yt account "Funny Don't Make Money" and all four were comedy characters (well three were, Pierce never had any character exposure, but wrote comedy in his spare time) I think it's safe to say "funny don't make money" was probably the reason given for one if not all of their releases.

After seeing these vids, I agree with the wwe office on this one - at least in regards to these guys.

·
Premium Member
17,297 Posts
Interesting. I always found Bateman's WWE/NXT stuff to be funny and I enjoyed Briley's book, but I just can't get into these videos. I really didn't find them all that funny. They can say fuck and talk about cocks now, so edgy...

·
Registered
14,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wonder how many more of these will be released. I liked this Percy, sans all the f-bombing, better than his wwe/nxt character - a lot more swag, probably a better fit with Titus in the PTP over Darren Young.

The other three - good riddance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.