Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Imo has to be this, no matter how many times i watch it its still cracks me up every time. Lol Trips totally owned Austin in this segment.
"is that a badge? are you wearing a badge? hey did that come with a little plastic belt and some cap guns in it and a little plastic hat? cause i used have that same set as a kid playing cops and robbers whole thing was a blast" best line in the segment lol.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
HHH had a lot of funny segments, this Austin promo you posted is not one of them, this segment looks to me like an obvious attempt to give HHH more mic time so he can "own" Austin and tell the announcers to die from laughter on purpose. HHH had a lot of good comedy in 2006 as a heel and with HBK.

·
Registered
791 Posts
yeah right, they told the announcers to die of laughter. :no:

I know Katie Vick is considered repulsive and all but I found it pretty funny lol.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HHH had a lot of funny segments, this Austin promo you posted is not one of them, this segment looks to me like an obvious attempt to give HHH more mic time so he can "own" Austin and tell the announcers to die from laughter on purpose. HHH had a lot of good comedy in 2006 as a heel and with HBK.
You say that like its a fact, its you're opinion i'm sure some find it funny and some don't. Almost everyone in the comments on the video all found it funny, just because you don't doesn't mean no one else does.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I never said it is fact I am saying its bad taste.
Ya its bad taste because you don't happen to like it and anyone who does find it funny has bad taste right? Theres plenty of people who like movies that i find bad but i don't go on boards and say they have bad taste, its they're opinion people like different things.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
HHH and Stephanie re newing their wedding vows on Smackdown and HHH telling her shes a no good lying bitch and the crowd goes nuts I thought that was the funniest HHH moment

1 - 15 of 15 Posts