Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
I was at an ECW show in 1998. Some local wrestler came dressed up as his gimmick. Bubba Ray and Devon tore him apart verbally. It had me in stitches. They then went on to trash on the Red Wings. (They were in Michigan) This was during the playoffs and I honestly thought some in the crowd was going to charge the ring. People were throwing stuff at them and this was before the match. It was also the first pro wrestling show that a good friend of mine went to. He wanted to know if all that craziness is the norm.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I laughed my ass off when austin was singing 'that's amore' to the salami when he destroyed booker t in the supermarket.

Scott steiners maths equation about samoa joe is hilarious

Its not the funniest but there was this one thing on Raw a few years ago were koslov and santino were in a tag match with someone and koslov went to charge at someone against the ropes and he made this weird growling noise and cole just burst out laughing by accident.

I don't even know why I found it so funny but I'll never forget it.

I've just found it. It was against the uso's and cole doesn't laugh at the growl he laughs because koslov botches and ends up just throwing himself over the rope.

·
Banned
6,893 Posts
Owen Hart on any house show. Fuck me, that guy was a funny motherfucker. Serious as shit on TV, but his antics on the circuit are well documented.

On TV? Any Joel Gertner promo. Stone Cold Shark Boy. Austin and his Monday Nyquil promo.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts