Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Heel Austin segments from 2000's with Kurt and Vince, with Brothers of destruction with the pep talk from Vince or the Round table thing with Shane Steph and Kurt....

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,235 Posts
Definitely the Angle/Austin skits.

Mankind burying the stupidity of the People’s Elbow during the early Attitude Era was funny too.

·
Registered
5,811 Posts
Booker T and Goldust's backstage segments and the Vince motivational speech for Team WWF where Jericho corpses and even Taker comes very close to breaking.

Reactions: nWo4Lyfe420

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
What does the board think of the most funniest vignette that ever happened in WWE.

Personally for me.....

Yeah, those Rock/Hurricane segments were pure Gold. Excellent interaction between your heel Main Event guy and someone who is supposed to be a cheesy midcarder.

Side rant: Hurricane would surely be buried by "creative" for getting over a goofy, fun character like Hurricane. Dude had some huge pops for being a make-believe superhero.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
It wasn't technically backstage but Booker T hiding from Stone Cold in a church was hilarious.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Booker T and Goldust's backstage segments and the Vince motivational speech for Team WWF where Jericho corpses and even Taker comes very close to breaking.

Har-de-fucking-har-har

Hilarious. Genius. Entertaining.

What should have been in kayfabe the most important match in WWE history or perhaps wrestling history being treated as comedy, merely a prop so Kurt, Austin etc. can do terrible comedy and entertain the live crowd on the titantron.

Brilliant.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,420 Posts
The Rock imitating and taking the piss out of his Hell in a Cell opponents always gets a chuckle out of me.

"I'm gonna get in my pickup truck, drink some Steve-weisers, listen to some Backstreet Boys!"

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Anything Austin/Angle, nothing is remotely close.

Or anything Austin 2001 period, I mean look at this.

Reactions: Erik.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts