Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was watching the 2004 royal rumble today, which included the phenomenal Ernest 'the cat' Miller. Little did i know that Brodus Clay had been using his theme....

This got me thinking, what other themes (bar diva themes) have been reused in recent years? Or what themes would you like to see reused? Obviously Iconic themes wouldnt work as they'd be too recognisable.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Vince and Lindas themes were PPV themes before(Lindas was the WM theme for the new generation)

I want to see someone use the nexus theme song! That was one of the best themes WWE had, sucked that it only lasted(in meaningful use) for several months.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
WWE Creative never was creative. Not even at getting theme songs! Man, they officialy suck 10% more.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
This Fire Burns was the Judgment Day 2006 theme song before CM Punk started using it.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Randy Orton once used CM Punks old theme "The fire burns" but I'm sure it was only the one time.
Yep, it was a one night stand, and honestly I think it was to promote the Wreckless intent CD that was being released in the same day. I once read that Orton hated the "Burn in my light" theme and wanted "This fire burns", but Vince though that it doesn't fit him so he got Burn in my light back.
Similar themes? I think that Darren Young and Tyler Reks, "Power" which was Gabriel's and than has been transfered to Otunga, that's pretty much from what I remember.
By the way, Scott armstrong does count S-L-O-W. I even remember Punk had a little feud with him about it.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Antonio Cesaro is using Dean Malenko's WWF theme in FCW at the moment, and Dean Ambrose is using Jerry Lynn's old theme too. La Resistance and Mike Knox's themes popped up in a few video packages before they debuted too.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I want to see someone use the nexus theme song! That was one of the best themes WWE had, sucked that it only lasted(in meaningful use) for several months.
Yeah, I was expecting Skip to return with that theme. :(

FCW Superstars tends to reuse themes often.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
Kurt Angle used Team USA at Survivor Series 97 & The Patriot theme
Orlando Jordan used the theme of Stacy "The Kat" Carter
Ezekiel Jackson theme was from WWF Brawl for All
Teddy Long theme was a changed version of WrestleMania 2000 theme "California"
Jerry Lawler theme was used in the eighties by another king in WWE, Harley Race

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,974 Posts
The "you look so good to me" has been used lots with Rico, Billy Gunn and a few more.
Cole is currently using Chavos old theme.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I'm waiting for this thread to get meta, and people start calling each other out for naming songs that had already been named.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Mason Ryan use Husky Harris first theme and Maria Kanellis used Stacy Keibler theme during her "run" in wwe.

·
Jobber
132 Posts
Derrick Bateman was/still is? using the Major Bros theme
Droz/Prince Albert used Man Mountain Rocks
Too much used a theme that was used by Kama, and I think DOA?
I am sure Owen Hart's theme was a spit of one I remember hearing The Natural Butch Reed use, but has been so long I could be well off.
Jack Swagger used one of Jamie Noble's themes
Ricky Steamboat was using Ultimo Dragon's upon his brief return.
Luke Gallows used one that had been used before. A PPV theme/Big show theme?

All I can think of on the spot, apart from ones already mentioned.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts