Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Attending Chris Jericho's Rager with Scott Steiner
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to my attention that Catalanotto has not posted in several hours. It is safe to assume who is responsible and that she is missing in action, presumed deceased.

Please reply to this thread and for an automatic invite.

-Louis

·
526 Posts
It has come to my attention that Catalanotto has not posted in several hours. It is safe to assume who is responsible and that she is missing in action, presumed deceased.

Please reply to this thread and for an automatic invite.

-Louis
She attacked me for posting a lot in PSD.Thats why when she posted her picture I called her a hypocrite. She thought i was jealous. Psycho.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,580 Posts
She’s gone for good? :O

These are sad times :cry

·
526 Posts
Just PM the moderators the location of the knife.
Lololol. Despite popular belief i am not a murderer. She deserves to wallow in her misery anyway. She still holds a grudge over her abusive bf. Its really sad.
I have no grudges wuth my exs. In fact... they'd all take me back in a heartbeat. I kind of wish they didnt feel that way. Its a sad thing to live with. Breaking hearts sucks ass. I hate it. No more! I refuse to do it again.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,249 Posts
Everyone knows girls don't poop or watch wrestling. 8*D

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Lololol. Despite popular belief i am not a murderer. She deserves to wallow in her misery anyway. She still holds a grudge over her abusive bf. Its really sad.
I have no grudges wuth my exs. In fact... they'd all take me back in a heartbeat. I kind of wish they didnt feel that way. Its a sad thing to live with. Breaking hearts sucks ass. I hate it. No more! I refuse to do it again.
Even the pedo???

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,809 Posts
Imagine living in California and being that pale. I mean, go the fuck outside, you need to lay flowers at all your boyfriend’s graves. Bless their grandfather hearts.

·
526 Posts
Even the pedo???
I know true love because of him. I ended up leaving him when I was 21. My heart is still broken over it and I cry if I think about it too much. I live 12 hours away from him on the other end of California but I know that I could get in my car right now and show up at his house and move in if I wanted to. That is what fucks me up. I feel like I ruined someones life. Even though I know its not fair for me to feel that way, I do. Guilt. And I will feel it for the rest of my life.
Typing that out made me cry

1 - 20 of 38 Posts