Re: TNA Impact spoilers (march 17)
Seems like Hardy is done atleast with Immortal.* Impact starts with Sting in the ring with both the new and old TNA Championship belts. Sting also has a new red shirt. He says he has something to get off his chest before Hulk Hogan’s show starts. He wants Hogan and Eric Bischoff to get out here and face him. Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff come to the ring. Sting gives the Hardy belt to Hogan and says this is theirs. Hogan tosses it out of the ring. Sting asks Hogan how he could do what he did to Jeff Hardy? Take a guy who was the brightest of the bright stars and turn him into the blackest of black. Hardy is a man who makes his own decision but it was the influence of Hogan and Bischoff that led him down that path. The path of needing more money and power. He can’t do anything for Hardy now but he can help the others in TNA trying to make a name for themselves. Hogan says Sting is Mr. Johnny Come Lately. Blame him and EB for the embarrassment Hardy caused Immortal? Hardy was the one who is at fault here. Hardy couldn’t stand in the shadow of the immortal Hulk Hogan. Everybody else in Immortal is doing great, brother. Sting needs to look out for himself. Hogan has main eventers all around the world wanting to jump on his back and join in with the tsunami taking over wrestling. Sting says if the phone is ringing off the hook, where are the people? All he ever sees is Hogan and Bischoff with some jokes behind them.
* Bully Ray’s music hits and comes to the ring. He says he’s been ringing Hogan’s phone off the hook. He’s been waiting for this his whole life. Hogan is the one who made this business what it is today. He says Sting is a co-star, a sidekick. Ray says Sting is selfish. This isn’t about the boys in the back, this is about Sting trying to measure up to Hogan. Ray says it would be his honor to take out Sting for Immortal. He wants to prove himself and face Sting. Hogan says don’t even worry about that. He gets cut off by Fortune’s music. Fortune is in the ring. AJ Styles says there are four men in the ring that go by the name Fortune and they have Sting’s back 100%. He asks Ray what he wanted since getting in the business? That’s right, be a singles wrestler. Instead he had a partner that carried the load for 15 years. Without Devon there would be no tag titles, no success. Ray says he’d like to slap the smile off AJ’s face. If it wasn’t for Dixie Carter wiping his a– he wouldn’t be anywhere. Ray is a 23 time world tag champion so shut-up and let’s get back to him. AJ slaps Ray in the face.
* Mr. Anderson’s music hits and gets in the ring. Anderson immediately asks for his rematch. He gets in Hogan’s face and wants to know where it is. Hogan says he really is an a–hole. Anderson says yes, he is an a–hole. Hogan says he had a top contenders shot and couldn’t get the job done. Anderson says Rob Van Dam couldn’t get it done either. Bischoff says how about a four-way for the #1 contenders match? Mr. Anderson vs. RVD vs. Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles. Anderson says they can’t do that. Bischoff says he can and he did.
* Brooke Hogan is here. Hogan’s wife is here too.
* Ink Inc. vs. Scott Steiner & Crimson. Winner via Red Alert from Crimson to Shannon Moore, Scott Steiner & Crimson. Moore threw Steiner’s headgear at him after the match and Neal had to stop a brawl from erupting.
* TNA taped a segment where D’Angelo Dinero did a series of “Miracles” The segment was said to be in very very bad taste.
* For the TNA Knockouts Championship, Alissa Flash vs. Madison Rayne w/Tara. Winner via Rayne Drop in under a minute, Madison Rayne. Mickie James runs out right away but Madison and Tara bail. James is sick of Rayne’s ridiculous title bouts. If she’s a fighting champ then come here and fight me. Madison asks James what she thinks gives her the right to demand title shot after title shot after title shot. She’s out of chances and it’s not worth her while. James asks what would make it worth her while? Madison wants Mickie’s locks. After beating Mickie she wants to embarrass her and shave her head. Mickie agrees.
* Jeff and Karen Jarrett are now out. Jeff says the alpha male has something to say. Kurt Angle does not have one shred of honor or dignity left in him. As a good man he can no longer do this to Kurt. He offers up a truce to Kurt Angle. He will rise up and be the better man and put an end to the misery. They have to co-exist for the kids. Kurt, please come out and beg for forgiveness. Kurt comes out holding a big present. He walks with a smile and hands the box to Karen. Kurt says Jeff is right. He’s a husband and father and they need to co-exist. Kurt brought a gift as a peace offering. Jeff asks Kurt if he’s being sincere. Kurt says look at him, does he look insincere? Jeff opens the gift and it’s a guitar with the American flag on it. USA chant starts. Jeff, Kurt and Karen raise their hands together to pose but Kurt grabs the guitar and smashes it on Jeff and busts him open hardway. Karen goes for a low blow but Kurt isn’t affected. He goes in his pants and pulls out a cup. Jeff is bleeding profusely from the head in multiple places. Karen cowers in the corner and he tells her to “stay down.” He says he’s sick of this and will end her. He wants Jeff in a cage at Lockdown. Jeff shakes his head no. Kurt says if he doesn’t get what he wants he will hunt them down and kill them. Angle leaves while Jeff bleeds.
* For the TNA World Television Championship, Gunner vs. Murphy vs. Rob Terry. Winner & new Television Champion via TKO to Murphy, Gunner. Eric Bischoff was on the ramp afterwards and gave Gunner some applause and a thumbs up.
* Hernandez & Sarita & Rosita vs. Matt Morgan & Angelina Love & Winter. Angelina had a new entrance video and music. It’s a street fight but not announced as one. Winner via catatonic back breaker from Winter to Rosita, Morgan, Angelina and Winter. Really quick match. An unidentified Hispanic guy came out and helped Hernandez after the match. Morgan ran them off and then celebrated in the ring.
* AJ Styles vs. Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Rob Van Dam for the #1 contenders spot at the TNA World Heavyweight Championship ends in a no contest when the match gets crazy, fast. AJ and Ray brawl outside of the ring while Anderson and RVD fight in the ring. AJ was about to hit Ray with a chair, but Ric Flair came out and low blowed him, allowing Ray to powerbomb AJ off the stage through a table. Both are looked at by trainers while a medical crew comes out with a stretcher and takes AJ to the hospital as Ray tries to attack AJ and falls. It appears the taping has ended at this point.