Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw this over at tnainsider.com

http://www.tnainsider.com/2015/02/full-details-tna-tapings-orlando-wrestling-legend-advertised/

Today kicks off a wild weekend of TNA Pay-Per-View events being taped at Universal Studios Back Lot Stage 20 in Orlando, Florida! The stars of IMPACT WRESTLING and some of the best wrestlers from across the globe will be on hand to make these events truly special – and can’t miss action for wrestling fans!

All afternoon events will kick-off at 1PM while night time events start at 7PM!

Here is a complete listing of what will be filmed this wekend:

Friday Afternoon – Global IMPACT: USA vs The World
Friday Night – Hardcore Justice
Saturday Afternoon – Jokers Wild
Saturday Night – Knockouts Knockdown 3
Sunday Afternoon – Xtravaganza
Sunday Night – World Cup of Wrestling (Featuring JEFF HARDY)
Monday Afternoon – The TNA Classic
Monday Night: Gutcheck

Also, very special treat for fans on Monday Night, as the show will feature a match with the legendary Japanese superstar: THE GREAT MUTA!

All this and much more when TNA Wrestling invades Universal Studios Back Lot Stage 20 this weekend!

Full FREE entry info here; www.impactwrestling.com/EVENTS

discuss

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
no interest whatsoever in muta,

his fed sucks too.

·
Axe BOMBAH~!
1,321 Posts
Sounds interesting, the Knockouts PPV, Xtravaganza and Gutcheck which could involve some independent wrestlers.

I wonder if the USA vs The World PPV is why TNA are talking to AAA.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I wonder if the USA vs The World PPV is why TNA are talking to AAA.
Possibly but with tapings happening this weekend I imagine that would be short notice to get a deal worked out (especially given some of the bad blood between the two feds) and wrestlers booked.

·
Axe BOMBAH~!
1,321 Posts
Possibly but with tapings happening this weekend I imagine that would be short notice to get a deal worked out (especially given some of the bad blood between the two feds) and wrestlers booked.
AAA used the BroMans on a couple of their shows recently

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Interested in gutcheck, since it may mean new signings are coming.

Xtravaganza and KOs show should be fun. Not so optumistic about the rest.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
Muta :eek:ut

Looks like nothing interesting going on here. These shows end up being whack as fuck, anyhow.

Except that Spud match at Joker's Wild. That was fun

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Running 5 days of tapings in same venue with 9 shows is a poor planning by itself.
I hope they'll be able to find atleast 400 ppl per show.

Atleast they called Muta for monday. Not sure if it will help to boost attendance, but it's something.

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
This is cool for me, I won't do the Xplosion shit tonight but I plan on getting out of work around 9/9:30 AM each morning & heading over there for all of them.

I hope it's not that crowded, I hate waiting in that damn line.

·
Registered
12,645 Posts
Im surprised no tapings for impact at the studio.i wonder where they plan to tape the next set of tapings.

Im mostly excited for gut check .as that indicates tna is on the search for new talent

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Im surprised no tapings for impact at the studio.i wonder where they plan to tape the next set of tapings.

Im mostly excited for gut check .as that indicates tna is on the search for new talent
In Orlando on march 13-16 and april 23-25

·
Registered
12,645 Posts

In Orlando on march 13-16 and april 23-25

Ok thanks.i mixed up the dates.i dodnt know they were supposed to be in the studio this weekend already.

Thought it was just march.thanks

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Interested in gutcheck, since it may mean new signings are coming.

Xtravaganza and KOs show should be fun. Not so optumistic about the rest.
The last Gutcheck Series ended in a bad bad way, with all the winners getting released; why getting invested again after that failure?

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
The last Gutcheck Series ended in a bad bad way, with all the winners getting released; why getting invested again after that failure?
Shaw is still in TNA. Or h didn't won? I dont remember.

I dont care about the gutcheck as a segments, but t's basicly a tryout. Havok took part in KOs ppv last year and TNA signed her.
If a wrestler will make TNA interested in him, they'll sign.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Shaw was given a contract through gut check but I remember him getting pounded by A&8's during his match. He had another match that he lost as part of gut check but don't recall who he faced.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
running a show head to head with raw when raw is also in orlando monday night is really poor planning.
On one hand you are correct. Many that might have gone to the 2nd taping on Monday might instead be going to watch Raw. But it is only one of all their tapings. On the other hand if Raw sells out you might have some fans interested in live wrestling and might decide to go check out the tapings. You could see a good crowd for the 1pm taping as fans go for the free wrestling before Raw. Or you might have people like me who have a tight budget right now and skip Raw for free TNA. I would go to the earlier tapings but I do not want to pay for parking so will go at 6pm for the free parking and free wrestling.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.