Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
seeing as its been aired in most places im not surprised theres news on WM seeing as its happened. if you really didnt want to know you shouldnt have come onto the forum today or till when ever you planned to watch it, you only have yourself to blame it really is that simple.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
It's simple, don't read them. It is really your own fault for not avoiding them. If you wanted to have been surprised that bad then you shouldn't have been viewing a forum which reports the latest wrestling news.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I'd rather have shit spoiled for me than pay over 35 bucks and be pissed off. But that's just me.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
You only ruined it for yourself by coming here dude. If you didn't want to know then you should've avoided this site at all costs, that's what aussiebitch did. She told me she was avoiding WE for the day because she wanted to see it without knowing what was gonna happen, you should've done the same. It really is your fault.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Hombre said:
It's not a spoiler if it already aired. Then it becomes results.
See that's not entirely true, as even our Australian "live" coverage was delayed one hour...& indeed, most of us could not view it at 10AM on a Monday morning, so we then see a replay at 6.30PM on the Monday night.

But yeah, I stayed away from any threads & sites that may give me results, it's not brain surgery after all, a wrestling site may just possibly have a few results of the years largest pay per view.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:
I'd rather have shit spoiled for me than pay over 35 bucks and be pissed off. But that's just me.

Sorry SlaM, since Wrestlemania is the main pay-per-view of the year. Most cable and satelite companies are charging up to $49.95 for it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I like spoilers, it saves me $40 a month ordering every ppv. Now I only order WrestleMania, and ppv's that have matches like hell in the cell

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I feel bad for people over in Australia or where ever WM is delayed. They can't view the sites unless they want to be spoiled, but they like to. I know I wouldn't look at the site if the ppv was delayed.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I was so worried about seeing the spoilers that I didn't even turn my computer on for the day that it was on. I always get Americans posting the mid-ppv results, but even worse people set them as their MSN names.

Do as I do, don't go on the internet until you see it.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
lol/..I'll get it on the 17th April and I've downloaded it already and Im selling CDS of it making quite a buck... HAH

·
Registered
455 Posts
You can't really call them spoilers cuz most of them could have been easily predicted. Everyone knew who was going to win the 2 title matches. It was all but obvious for the Ladder Match. Trish wouldn't just lose her title like that. Orton has to go for shoulder surgery in a few weeks so it was pretty obvious he was gonna lose. The only ones I didn't already know the winner of was Angle vs Michaels and Mysterio vs Guerrero.

N

·
0 Posts
Aww, how sad.

If it was delayed for 1 hour and you knew (even if you didn't), why were you in the wrestling forums (specifically the PPV forum, which was quite busy)?

oooooo, n00b, right

·
AC Milan
1,180 Posts
Chuck Spears said:
Sorry SlaM, since Wrestlemania is the main pay-per-view of the year. Most cable and satelite companies are charging up to $49.95 for it.
Fuck, in Australia they only charge $21.95

1 - 20 of 25 Posts