Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ah nevermind..

Rivermen.net

SATURDAY(FEB. 15) NIGHT'S GAME BETWEEN WHEELING AND PEORIA IS STILL SCHEDULED FOR THIS EVENING AT 8PM DESPITE THE SNOWY WEATHER.

WWE SUPERSTAR STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN WILL NOT APPEAR TONIGHT DUE TO BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS. RIVERMEN STAFF MEMBERS ARE WORKING ON A NEW DATE IN WHICH STEVE AUSTIN CAN APPEAR. MORE INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS IT BECOMES AVAILABLE. INFORMATION CAN ALSO BE OBTAINED BY CALLING THE RIVERMEN OFFICE AT 309-676-1040.

(Okay that makes me better. And I'm not going to the game tonight)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Where are you from KAIDM?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Never, ever speak ill of snow. The marvelous thing that cancels classes. That wonderful thing that happens when the temperature gets too cold and prevents teachers from getting to the campus. Snow is the greatest of all gods inventions. Snow is great and wonderful and marvelous and stupendous and... and... I think I'm starting to sound like Don King or Dick Vitale so I'm going to stop here praising snow.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Fuck snow...damn Winter!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Evil Steve said:
snow fuckin rules
preach on brotha. I have had four days off this week due to snow. when I wake up tomorrow, I'll check if I have friday off too
*crosses fingers*
btw, I live in northern VA, about 15-20 mins from DC

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Consider your asses lucky. I live in Western Australia and as a result have never seen snow.

·
Registered
109 Posts
its nothing much its pretty shit actually.I live in new south wales and have only seen it truly once

1 - 16 of 16 Posts