Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I try to be a good friend IRL, really... I do.

And it's not my FUCKING fault that because I'm in my late-20's now, working my ass off every day, and planning on moving to a different fucking COUNTRY in a few months, that I really don't have the round-the-clock time to "haaaaaaaang" every day with those friends like I could in my teens. Seriously, fucking... SHOOT ME... if that makes me a bad friend now.

So there's this one friend in particular I've known since I was 15. He's a bit of a shut-out. No job, no life, somehow has a BAND despite this, and is fucking 2 YEARS OLDER THAN ME. He's always leaving stupid facebook statuses on his wall about how he doesn't know who his "real friends are" because not many of them make TIME for him anymore. And practically blames me and everyone else he knows that doesn't shoot the shit with him every day for contributing to making his poor fucking life as shitty as it is.

That alone should really make me stop talking to him considering a lot of those posts are directed at me. But being the good friend I am, and knowing how much he likes to sit at home and play Guitar Hero online, I recommended another rhythme game that we could both enjoy. Something I play a lot online when I get home that I only know one other person IRL that plays... DJ Hero 2. We chatted about it for weeks, I got him REALLY excited about it, I even offered to drive the broke motherfucker to GameStop so he could buy it. Even told him how to get good used-bundle deals for the controller and shit. AND NOT ONCE have I ever ripped his ass for that vague bullshit he likes to post about me and his other friends.

So yesterday I come online to see the motherfucker finally has it and is playing the hell out of it. He got BOTH of them actually. One problem though... he GETS THEM ON 360 knowing full-well I have them on PS3. WHY you ask? Oh, so he could get BOTH games for a little cheaper. FUCKING... ASSHOLE. I derive a plan that could definitely give the two of us more recreational time together despite my schedule and his whiney fucking attitude about everything, and this JERK OFF blows me off so he could get more for himself. This is why I just fucking HATE PEOPLE sometimes. And I already fucking know, next week he'll have another stupid fucking post on Facebook about how no one loves him. Fuck him in the ear and FUCK everyone like him.

Jesus Christ, I just had to get that off my chest because that seriously pissed me off.

TL;DR: GTFO.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Your friend sounds like hes your girlfriend tbh

Male to Male relationships shouldn't include bitching about spending time together or not fpalm lol

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Your friend sounds like hes your girlfriend tbh

Male to Male relationships shouldn't include bitching about spending time together or not fpalm lol
Listen, jerk off... I'm NOT the one complaining about that. HE is.

I'M complaining about being told I'm a shitty friend when I do everything I can, then get blown off for a selfish fucking reason. Great fucking comprehension skills, moron.
Yes. Yes I am.
don't rant on here about it. fucking talk to him about it.
I did. He said he would illegally download the game for PS3 later. Wheneverthefuck that will be. But fuck it, I could seriously care less if he does or not. I fucking tried. Fuck him.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Errr... haha I didn't mean to offend you. I mean to imply your friend thinks you're his boyfriend or something , not the other way around :lmao

·
You're a mong.
5,399 Posts
Listen, jerk off... I'm NOT the one complaining about that. HE is.

I'M complaining about being told I'm a shitty friend when I do everything I can, then get blown off for a selfish fucking reason. Great fucking comprehension skills, moron.

Yes. Yes I am.

I did. He said he would illegally download the game for PS3 later. Wheneverthefuck that will be. But fuck it, I could seriously care less if he does or not. I fucking tried. Fuck him.
Next step?

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fuck you too, Rated R :lmao

Errr... haha I didn't mean to offend you. I mean to imply your friend thinks you're his boyfriend or something , not the other way around :lmao
Ok then, my bad. And yes, he thinks many of his friends are his boyfriends. The sensetive type.

Just a little pissed right now.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
You sound like an absolute freak moaning about it. A friend like that isn't worthit anyway, and even if you thought he was, man the fuck up and tell him to fix up. Put up or shut up.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You sound like an absolute freak moaning about it. A friend like that isn't worthit anyway, and even if you thought he was, man the fuck up and tell him to fix up. Put up or shut up.
Just how the FUCK does that make me a freak? Has one of your life-long friends ever basically called you a deadbeat, then fucking blown you off when you did something nice for them?

Maybe when you grow to be older than twelve, you can tell me how to handle a twelve-year friend. Until then, go fuck yourself.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts