1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Mizdow is hilarious and a huge baby face. They should give him the IC belt, or bring back the European title or something. He would be one of those I can't believe this guy has the belt and keeps winning ....but it's awesome that he does.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have a ton of respect for Damien Sandow. He was poising himself for a push when management clearly lost interest in him and decided to firstly turn him jobber and later comedy act.
At first I thought he was primed to become the next Santino and I felt it was such a waste.
Most talents would have crumbled and stayed buried unable to rebound from such poor booking ala: Drew McIntyre etc but Sandow took a pile of crap and turned it into gold.
Sandow beat the creative punishers at their own game by taking their crappy booking and making it work for him by working the fabulous and genuinely funny Mizdow character. I am not usually a fan of silly comedy gimmicks because 90% of the time they are lame and not funny at all but Sandow genuinely is hilarious. The day Miz was launched over the top rope and Mizdow launched himself over it too just made me cry laughing.
I can only imagine what he is going to do in the Royal Rumble.
The great thing is I think a lot of fans feel the same and respect Sandow for turning something lame into something good and they have got behind him.
I think the inevitable will be Sandow benefitting from a push from this at some point, definately mid card success at the least.
I also have to give credit to The Miz too because if it was not for him then Sandow would not have been able to get the Mizdow character over as well as he has.

·
Banned
6,708 Posts
Hopefully we get more of Alicia Fox with Miz. I think those two would be a solid heel duo.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Why do people want to break up Miz and Mizdow? They're incredible together. Mizdow can still have a singles run whilst remaining with the Miz. One of the few reasons to watch WWE at the moment.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Really don't see the humor in that.. He's been doing the same shit he's been doing or weeks.

·
Banned
371 Posts
Yep. I thought it was somewhat amusing at first, now I skip every Miz/Mizdow match. When a joke goes on too long, it becomes unfunny.
This Mizdow thing was only going to be funny for a short while, they have already exceeded its use by date. With Vince and Triple H behind things though, expect this to go on for another year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts