Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Terrorists...Fuck you!

Don't like the Western way of life? Get off the Benefits, take your huge fucking family, and your own sorry fucking ass back to where killing innocent people is preached in the name of religion!

No more 'we carry on', 'you can't break us', 'pray for london', 'we are not scared'......

Fuck you....Ask the bullet cemented in your forehead how tolerant and PC i am!

#FUCKYOU !

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts

Reactions: MillionDollarProns

·
19,155 Posts
NOW you're speaking my language, @Oda Nobunaga! :mark:

The West only stands today for Tours, for the Crusades, for the Gates of Vienna... :mj2

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
"Sucks when people just walk onto your turf, try to take over and start killing your people, doesn't it?"

-Native Americans, Kenyans, Indians, Malayans, South Africans and Irish, among others

I'm simply pointing out the irony, that's all.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Are you at least going to take them out to a nice dinner and show before you fuck them? >:)

·
19,155 Posts
:mark: @Oda Nobunaga

"Sucks when people just walk onto your turf, try to take over and start killing your people, doesn't it?"

-Native Americans, Kenyans, Indians, Malayans, South Africans and Irish, among others

There's definitely a bitterness to the reversed colonialism/colonization of sorts. :lol

·
Premium Member
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

How left is your dick that you couldn't read the OP correctly? Nothing to do with race, nothing to do with 'day took our jobs'......It's based purely on the mother fuckers terrorising the UK right now, and Europe.

Of course, cucks get it twisted.

#FUCKYOU

·
19,155 Posts

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
There's definitely a bitterness to the reversed colonialism/colonization of sorts. :lol
Mhm, and that's why I find it so amusing. Not the death, mind you, but the hypocrisy.

80% of the Native American peoples were wiped out thanks to western European expansion (and that's not even counting the Spanish colonization of the Americas). And now that some asshole foreigners are stirring shit up in Europe, in much the same way, now its all "hey, you can't do that!"

I don't condone terrorism in the least, but seeing history unfolding the way it does...its interesting. Like a giant karmic balance.

How left is your dick that you couldn't read the OP correctly? Nothing to do with race, nothing to do with 'day took our jobs'......It's based purely on the mother fuckers terrorising the UK right now, and Europe.

Of course, cucks get it twisted.

#FUCKYOU
Damn, you sure told me.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
It's interesting to see how different people react to these types of things. Some people turn into raving lunatics, some people put their "See? How do you like it!" hats on, all while ignoring the historical context.

Interesting...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Mhm, and that's why I find it so amusing. Not the death, mind you, but the hypocrisy.

80% of the Native American peoples were wiped out thanks to western European expansion (and that's not even counting the Spanish colonization of the Americas). And now that some asshole foreigners are stirring shit up in Europe, in much the same way, now its all "hey, you can't do that!"

I don't condone terrorism in the least, but seeing history unfolding the way it does...its interesting. Like a giant karmic balance.

Damn, you sure told me.
Isn't it hilarious when morons can only use "cucks" as a response to anything these days, all while spewing the kind of vitriolic, overly-aggressive and violent rhetoric that Swan has been doing so far in this thread?

It's almost like they're genuinely terrified but become full of false machismo in order to hide it or something.

It's an awful thing to happen and I feel for the families and the victims but yelling as many swear words as you can think of and threatening extreme violence to people who might be very unlikely to even browse these boards isn't helping anybody. Calm down.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
Isn't it hilarious when morons can only use "cucks" as a response to anything these days, all while spewing the kind of vitriolic, overly-aggressive and violent rhetoric that Swan has been doing so far in this thread?

It's almost like they're genuinely terrified but become full of false machismo in order to hide it or something.

It's an awful thing to happen and I feel for the families and the victims but yelling as many swear words as you can think of and threatening extreme violence to people who might be very unlikely to even browse these boards isn't helping anybody. Calm down.
Enh, he's probably afraid...and there's nothing wrong with that. He's from the UK and seeing this kinda thing happen around you can mess with you. I mean, its human to feel fear. It exposes our own mortality, which can be frightening. If this is how he deals with that grief, so be it. We may not agree with it, but that's a different story.

I'm merely pointing out a few historical facts and making note of a handful of events in the grand cycle of the universe, interested by the fact that we've apparently now completed an apparent 180 degree turn from where we were about...oh 300 years ago. To me, its a fascinating look into human nature where we can condemn a horrific act in 2017, and yet just a few centuries ago (up to as recently as a few decades) we were somehow able to justify it.

Its kinda of like the irony of the Crusades, with all the Christians talking about how wrong killing is, yet when it came to retaking the Holy Land it was suddenly alright to cut down nonbelievers where they stood. And its right up there with the whole "Islam is a religion of peace" idea which continues to be proven wrong seemingly on a weekly basis these days. Its all hypocrisy.

I'll tell you something, I don't know if God exists. In fact, a lot of things seem to prove he doesn't. But if there is some higher power kicking around and he likes to tune in to the Earth channel, he must be laughing his ass off at how bloody stupid human beings are.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts