Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright, seriously, I'm tired of this shit. I hardly open any topics in the Anything forum anymore because they are mostly shit. I mean, the members here are beginning to become shit. The topics are fucking annoying, boring, and stupid all at once. WEF used to be a fun place where if you missed a topic, you missed a lot, but now, it's so fucking shitty, you ask yourself whether you want to open a topic up or not. Rants is gradually becoming bad even. Most of the Rants fucking suck. The Anything forum fucking sucks. I can't believe you mods and the active admin right now, Cody, have let it come to this. I despise you.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Re: Fuck you bitches

Yes you're right. The graphics section is shit too, all these n00bs handing out 10/10s and 9/10s to fucking shitty graphics...

And yeah, I don't even open all topics anymore.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
How would you expect the admins to help it that all n00bs start stupid topics? If you are a member here you are allowed to start topics, it's not the staffs fault.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
It's not really the mods fault. They can't really ban someone for making a stupid post. They could warn them...

But yeah, this place is slowly turning for the worst. Members are slowly leaving and hardly come back.:(

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
If only BB was on the staff now, rit?

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not during this era. I'm glad I was a mod during the better era.

Fuck you, Sinner. Threads an easily be closed in the Anything Forum.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Why would they close the threads when they are allowed to be posted? If they aren't breaking any rules, there would be no point in closing them.........

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't know there was going to be anything to win. I was stating something. These forums never allowed stupid crap like there is now. Now shouldn't be any different.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
maybe I should be a mod, rit?:shocked: :argh:

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
They shouldn't be closed unless they are breaking rules or off topic for a period of time. As long as the threads go off topic, there is no reason to close them Just because some people aren't interested in what others have to say anymore doesn't mean they should close the threads.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I should be a mod!

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You don't really know shit, do you? Almost all the topics in the Anything forum are complete spam. Once you know what it is like to mod or run a real forum, reply.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts