Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flash-Dust said:
For crying out loud. Could people please leave dead threads alone, unless they have something important, significant or something that is worthy of further discussion to add?
wtf, threads in Rants are to stay open, nub. It was only less than a week, so it wasn't old like you.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Flash said:
I'm too tired to play.

(Especially after clearing all the mess up in Anything. Does it have a moderator? :))
have you seen me on very much this past week? No. Taking a break from spendning hours on the computer right.

·
Banned
357 Posts
Well I wasn't going to say anything, but yeah Rants should stay open and not be closed.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Yeah. YEAH. The fightback starts here, man.

I closed a dead thread in Rants that'd been brought back with a stupid post. I know it's meant to be fairly uncensored posting, but there has to be a line. Sorry if it was the wrong thing to do, but I believed it was the correct course of action. Even if the only good to come of it was someone learning to leave dead threads alone, then it was worth it, in my humble little opinion.

Besides, I'm not the only person to close a thread in Rants under such circumstances, so I don't see why I get singled out for hatred. :(

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Flash said:
Besides, I'm not the only person to close a thread in Rants under such circumstances, so I don't see why I get singled out for hatred. :(
Well, it seems like BB doesn't like you.

Sad, I know...

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Flash said:
I closed a dead thread in Rants that'd been brought back with a stupid post. I know it's meant to be fairly uncensored posting, but there has to be a line. Sorry if it was the wrong thing to do, but I believed it was the correct course of action.
I'd do the same, it's a dead thread, we can't have people spamming rants.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Flash said:
He didn't like what I did. I think it's a tad presumptious to say he doesn't like me.
Well, he's constantly nit-picking every little thing you do wrong, not to mention calling you Flash-Dust. Guess I'm just naive...

1 - 20 of 85 Posts