Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only been on this forum since September and I'm already getting sick of a lot of the motherfucks on here. They can't spell correctly, have shitty grammar, you sure as hell can't go a day without some douche commenting on some thread just saying "Matt Hardy/Mark Henry is fat." Real fucking brilliant Einstein. And everyone in the WWE is a racist. Then there's the reallys. Get off of Miz's dick already. :gun: Not to mention I just started a thread on Cena's situation with the Nexus and possibly being fired after SS and because I tied in the GM, some ass clown closed it even though it's about Cena staying in the WWE. Ugh!

·
Administrator
59,114 Posts
Yeah you can stop pokemon pictures. Shit won't be funny if you wear it out that damn quick by posting a picture on nearly every occasion.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
You seriously don't know who Gary MOTHERFUCKING Oak is? From Pokemon, the 10 year old who had teenage groupies and rode around in his own fucking Corvette.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You seriously don't know who Gary MOTHERFUCKING Oak is? From Pokemon, the 10 year old who had teenage groupies and rode around in his own fucking Corvette.
Oh Gary MOTHERFUCKING Oak. Yeah, I remember that shit now and it was so 10 fucking years ago.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
I've only been on this forum since September and I'm already getting sick of a lot of the motherfucks on here. They can't spell correctly, have shitty grammar, you sure as hell can't go a day without some douche commenting on some thread just saying "Matt Hardy/Mark Henry is fat." Real fucking brilliant Einstein. And everyone in the WWE is a racist. Then there's the reallys. Get off of Miz's dick already. :gun: Not to mention I just started a thread on Cena's situation with the Nexus and possibly being fired after SS and because I tied in the GM, some ass clown closed it even though it's about Cena staying in the WWE. Ugh!
your grammar is brilliant.

Yeah you can stop pokemon pictures. Shit won't be funny if you wear it out that damn quick by posting a picture on nearly every occasion.
can't blame them for being like me.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I agree with the title of this topic , but for other reasons. Theres a bunch of jackasses on here with no lives that actually make mental note and give 2 shits enough to remember some kind of "Lack of post quality" I have per se & then actually become official haters? Whats wrong with these people?

(Lol @ you bastards who actually memorize or give 2 shits about individual forum users and take this shit way too seriously, you know exactly who you are)

If only there were some other wrestling discussion forum that looked this professionally made :hmm:

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
yeah1993 kills baby kittens and hates rainbows.

I agree with the title of this topic , but for other reasons. Theres a bunch of jackasses on here with no lives that actually make mental note and give 2 shits enough to remember some kind of "Lack of post quality" I have per se & then actually become official haters? Whats wrong with these people?

(Lol @ you bastards who actually memorize or give 2 shits about individual forum users and take this shit way too seriously, you know exactly who you are)

If only there were some other wrestling discussion forum that looked this professionally made :hmm:
terrible post, wouldn't read again.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts