Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i work in retail and fucking hell i hate fucking theft hey guys. I mean my work sells paint and they dont lock it up. i mean fucking hell of course people r goin to steal it....let alone some of the other stuff we get stolen. 1 time this guy tried to steal a fucking grinder....i mean it was huge dumb fuck so he went and put it somewhere else in the store

but over all theft is gay i mean breakin into cars...houses or n e thing.

FUCK THEFTS COS THEFTS DONT GET FUCKED (PENETRATED)

LOVE
west_coast_pop_619

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Penetrated, hahahaha.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
You talk like thievery is new. I work in retail as well, but I'm not going to bitch about it. Those sad fucks can do it all they want, hell, they're the ones that're going to bitch about prices increasing even though it's due to dicks like them stealing our shit.

SIG

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Re: Fuck Theft cos Thefts' don't get PENETRATED

west_coast_pop_619 said:
i work in retail and fucking hell i hate fucking theft hey guys. I mean my work sells paint and they don't lock it up. i mean fucking hell of course people r goin to steal it....let alone some of the other stuff we get stolen. 1 time this guy tried to steal a fucking grinder....i mean it was huge dumb fuck so he went and put it somewhere else in the store

but over all theft is gay i mean breakin into cars...houses or n e thing.

FUCK THEFTS COS THEFTS DONT GET FUCKED (PENETRATED)

LOVE
west_coast_pop_619
Why the fuck do you even care? Do you realise after the cost of doing business (rent, wages, stock, power, insurances) your store would still have a swellege any where from $5000 to $50,000 for the quarter. Where the fuck does that money go? To the fat cats at head office that's where. So unless you are the store manager and your bonus is calculated on shrinkage being under a certain percent, it really isn't your place to worry about it.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Cowie, while your comment was highly true and you have intelligently pointed out the irrelavance of his rant, I fear that west_coast_pop_619 will not have a clue what you have just said. :)

west_coast_pop_619, what a no0bish name.

·
Banned
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nothin really....i cant take tablets. i hate needles. i wouldnt sniff n e thing

but im entitled to rant if i want and a choose to rant

RANT WITH ME GUYS!!!

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
But I'm a girl :(

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Diablo™ said:
Cowie, while your comment was highly true and you have intelligently pointed out the irrelavance of his rant, I fear that west_coast_pop_619 will not have a clue what you have just said. :)

west_coast_pop_619, what a no0bish name.
I am most impressed with your gift. You should use it to your full advantage, it could be a real money spinner. :)

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
You are absolutely stupid and/or insane. How do you even manage to breathe?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts