Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just learned that a girl I knew from nearly a year ago has pressed charges against me. She has said that I assaulted her, and that I raped her. We did have sex, but it was willingly. I hate this bitch now. The fuckin court bitch sasid that She is more in favor because she is a woman. What the hell is that? What the fuck has this fuckin government come to? I could spend a year in CYA if convicted. Either that, or spend my time in a group home. That means my life would be ruined on shit like that. Think of if it got out. I hate the fuckin world. The only thing I can pray is that this bitch doesn't get what she wants. Just because she is a woman, she has more of the favor. That is bullshit. I hate this fuckin bullshit world, and I hope nothing go through what I am going through right now. It is so tough. Sometimes, I wonder why I even stay. I just want to go some where. Maybe travel the country, and working while doing it. I know a lot of you might say I'm stupid for saying this, but I would want to go to Canada and live there. I hear it is nice country and everything. I just hope nothing bads come out of this, and I just hate the world for this. I can't wait to just leave. Why would anyone allow this to happen? They questioned me about it, and I said I was willing to take a lie detector test. I know those fuckin macine's aren't good, but can't they at least get this to stop. I just hope that this girl gets what she deserves. I hate to bring this to the internet world, but this is the only place I can vent it. I just wnat to be gone now. This shit can ruin everything. I wanted to grow older and have a good job, but if this bitch gets what she wants, my life is ruined. I am only 16. I haven't even experienced life to the fullest yet. I would hurt this bitch if she ruined my life. I would do that because I would rather go to jail and have my life ruined for something I did, than have it for something I didn't do. My dream was to grow older and start my own business. I wanted to start a chain of computer stores. I wanted to be something, but now, look. I am nothing. Just another one of these people out here being wrongfully convicted.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I would think that a quality string on his soap would be a bigger priority. (You know I can't stay serious about this. Too many obvious jokes.)

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Guitar Pl4yer said in post #6 :
I would think that a quality string on his soap would be a bigger priority. (You know I can't stay serious about this. Too many obvious jokes.)
You mean lame ones.
Well BabyBoy if you did nothing wrong then you should be fine. Your dream is to grow old? So then you dream to be like me. Isn't that sweet. No more shitting me about being old then huh?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Babyboy you'll be fine in court (if it even reaches that stage) and she being female won't affect the outcome either. If there is only circumstantial evidence (her word against yours) she won't win. As you live in America you're innocent until proven guilty and if you didn't do it, theres no evidence.

I would say good luck, but you wont need it. Relax and talk to your lawyer, you wont lose this case if it isn't thrown out before it reaches court.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
YOU HAD SEX?:eek: You know what that means....your testicles will drop, and you'll sprout a neck. Welcome to manhood. :)

Seriously though, I sorta know what you're going through. I sorta went through the same thing with my sisters bullshit. No, I did not have sex/rape my sister. She was brought to a friends cousins house, fed booze, and then had sex with her friends 16 year old cousin. She gave consent to the sex, but since she was 13 at the time(a minor), it's considered rape in the eyes of the law. The alcohol probably didn't help the situation either, as ones judgment can be considerably skewed when intoxicated. So now it's gone to court to see what his punishment will be. Most likely some length of community service or something. That don't sound too bad, but having rape charges on his record will be worse for him in the future.
So, I guess it's all depending on the law in the states. If the girl was 15 or younger, and the laws on underaged sex is the same as in Canada, yes, it might be considered rape, whether consent was given or not. And then you might have a nice rape charge for your criminal record.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
You'll be fine however you will get eggs pelted at you and pervert sprayed across your car, oh and a few of your windows smashed but you'll cope.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
The age to no longer be a minor isn't 18 in Canada?

Bofpak, things are different in Canada/Australia, wherever you're from this week. :) Even if somebody didn't do it, that doesn't mean that saying they didn't will help, because do you think the people that did do it are going to say they did it? Too confusing? Too bad.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts