Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Men of Mayhem
7,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, fuck them. I haven't had such a strenuous two weeks for over five years, five fucking years.

To start off, I blow $1,500 into my car because I love the thing to death and I really don't want to deal with a fucking monthly payment if I go to buy a new one.

What happens a week and a half later? I generously let my mother take the car to pick my sister up (basically so I wouldn't have to do it and she couldn't find her keys) and what the fuck happens? My motor seizes up. And, of fucking course, my mechanic was out for the week due to the God Damn holiday.

So, he comes with his car dolly to take it back to his shop today and I start it up for him and his gut reaction is the motor has seized. He then proceeds to tell me it is either completely shot (the cam) or it is fixable but will run me a pretty penny. Honestly, the money doesn't bother me, it is the fact I am stuck driving around my fucking Diesel F-350 with 225,000 miles on it (I save it for the winter). Oh, and to add onto that, I already put the Dyna away for the Winter so I can't be bothered with that bullshit.

This has been my first rant in over two years, so I need to vent somewhere, so don't mind my babbling and crying over bullshit.

Also in the past two weeks my fucking Droid took a shit on me twice. The first time I splashed the smallest amount of water on it possible, I take it to the Verizon store, no mystery there, water damage. So I go through the insurance company, pay an extra $50 for a new phone, not some refurbished bullshit, and we can all guess what I received.

On to the refurbished bullshit Asurion sent me: That lasted approximately 72 hours until the backlight burnt out, proceeded to overheat and fry the battery. Verizon sent me a new phone due to my warranty, but with no battery. In conclusion to this rattling and whining about a phone; I marched up to Verizon and bitched the lady out and said I was going back to my iPhone (which I pulled my iPod Touch out of my pocket and she fell for it) and she gladly offered to upgrade me to the Droid 2 free of charge. Nice of her, but a whole lot of bullshit for a small processor upgrade; a sleeker, harder to use keyboard; and the great time I had restoring all of my contacts, apps, music, movies and work data 3 times.

And just to wrap up the most rubbish I have ever written, every women in this damn house is on my ass about something. My fiance is on my ass because I need my PC for work and won't let her dedicate 24/7 to the Sims 3; my mother is driving me up a wall trying to get me to fucking clean a house I already pay some lady that doesn't speak English to do (I do this because my mother is chronically ill and she is incapable, otherwise I would tell her tough shit); and I just forked out $1100 bucks on Abercrombie, Hollister and Armani Exchange clothing and now her dead beat piece of shit father won't pay $92 dollars so she can cheer-lead. That fucker spent enough time ruining my childhood (step-father), take good care of your full fledged daughter. He is making $350,000 a year, my mother makes nothing and I was spoiled rotten as a child, I will be damned if my pride and joy isn't.

Anyways, thanks for giving me the space to get this shit of my chest.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
i've had a pretty good two weeks.

anybody else?

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
I'm working with Mechanics, shuttling around vehicles/parts, possible minor stuff like rotating tires, oil changes etc. Nothing too special but better than nothing.

Anyways this thread isn't about me.

·
Banned
187 Posts

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Mad Men references FTW.

much better than this rant.
on that note, January Jones is gorgeous. i'd have to take more than that hair, i'm afraid.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts