Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Suplex City
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because my lazy ass fucking employees call off all the time I'm here by myself from 6 to 5 on what was supposed to be my only day off in 9 days....my next day off....7 days from now. That's right. 16 days. Fuck you all.

Wish me luck on my Monday lunch rush that's about 60 to 70 people an hour from 11 to 2.

.........................................yeah not really much here but had to get that out. God forbid I say anything to the fucking employees without them taking offense. I don't care that you have fucking little kids. You knew what this was when you took the fucking job.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Suplex City
2,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To make matters fucking worse....the one who called off the lunch shift did it through txt. Knowing my phone stays in my office while I'm working! She couldn't even call the store and properly call off. She didn't even ask either if it was ok or say she's sorry. She just said she couldn't work today....-__-

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Stay Fearless
7,384 Posts
Since your getting him a sub, could you hook me up with a foot long meatball marinara on Italian, and toasted please?

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
I work at a hospital, and they have a Subway. I sometimes go there when I do a 16 hour shift at about 8 or 9, and they are slow with NO people there. Thank God there is another one at another section of the hospital.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts