Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're fucking dumb and annoying. They never stop bitching about him. They're just mad cause he keeps winning rings. FUCK THE HATERS !

Gets Jordan's dick out your mouth. Even tho Jordan's better.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
They are the worse, especially here in Boston. I worked with 2 guys who call him a ballhogger fpalm. But Boston sports fans are crazy though, one of the guys also said Paul Pierce had a better year than Kevin Love. The year Love averaged 26 and 14 fpalm

I don't get the Lebron hate, people seem to hate him at a personal level because you really can't hate his game. Guy plays all facets of the game, he is one of the few complete packages in the NBA, hell he could probably be the only one.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Fuck Lebron

·
the endorse who set the course
8,677 Posts
such a shit thread. lebron hate stopped(on a wide scale at least, there's always gonna be a few ignorants) when he won his first title.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Waddaya gonna do.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Lebron has the refs in his pockets, so fuck him.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts

Repping Liverpool. I don't even watch NBA and I know this guy rocks.
Repping Liverpool would make him the opposite of a guy that rocks. Unless, if by rocks, you mean "should be put down for crimes of stupidity towards humanity." Then I agree.

I met him at Disney Land last year. Shook his gigantic hand and errrrrrythang. Sound dude.

Or maybe that was Shaq. Idk. They're all the same to me.

Basketball players, I mean. Basketball players.

:panda

1 - 20 of 95 Posts