Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
OP is the literal embodiment of toxic masculinity. I have a hard time believing that OP is really a young guy because the only people I still hear complaining about pink being for pussies are people my father’s age.

Either way dude is weirdly angry over the smallest things. Probably some unchecked mental illness there.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Ziggler is awesome (or was when I watched).... needed a big time push back around 2012 or whenever it was. Great heel.

Loved the super-selling. It was even better back then. I don’t even remember the match, but remember a monkey-flip spot at a Wrestlemania where he did a full flip :lol

They let that opportunity pass them by. Too little too late by now.

·
Southern Pride
3,387 Posts
Knowing that OP is young is how I imagine a lot of posters on here that have the free time to obsess over disliking or hating wrestlers.

I get being tired of Dolph Ziggler because his act is stale in 2020, but man... It's not worth being that angry about.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,228 Posts
We already had ZIggler in the title scene a while ago, going for one title after another. 1.5 years ago?

So why he is in the title scene now, he accomplished nothing the last few months?

I got just one explanation in my mind: Drew got distracted by Bobby (Roode or Lashley) ... Ziggler wins the title ... and Otis cashes in.

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
Ziggler's a fine talent, but he's been overexposed as hell. He need something to really freshen him up. Years ago, I wanted to see him put together with Andrade and Zelina Vega. Thought they could use Zelina to get him "focused" and give him a bit of a push before they burn him out and put him in a tag team and eventual program with Andrade.

He needs to capture something that has been missing for a long time, because Ziggler is just a match right now.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Sadly, Ziggler dresses in such a way where it looks like he can't even beat up most women. Not sure why he does it. I can see maybe wearing a pink shirt once in awhile but it looks like he's trying too hard to be feminine. I noticed that he was wearing an LGBTQ rainbow-colored thing this past week so maybe that's why. It's possible he's totally coming out of the closet. I'm not laughing at him if he is and I'm just saying that's likely the case.

A poster mentioned "toxic masculinity" well there's such a thing as "toxic femininity" too, you know, and I think that describes Ziggler to a tee. If he feels like he should have been born a woman or something then that's his business but go ahead and have the sex change already. He just appears confused right now.

Regarding the color pink, some men can pull off wearing things that are pink and still look like they like women but many others can't. Pink is typically associated with homosexual men, just stating the facts.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I just don't like anyone to feel confused or screwed up. I want everyone to feel comfortable in their own skin and Ziggler to me has looked very uncomfortable being a man for awhile now, I'll even say years. He wears his hair like one of my ex-girlfriends, he likes to wear all pink and so on. The next step is to get work done below the belt and now is as good a time as any for him to come out of the closet. I think he would feel more natural. Him and Charlotte could have some 5 star matches and tear the house down.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
When people were advocating for this chip n dale to be champion, you can tell the roster was in a rough spot, but now, who wants to see this chode in a title match anymore, seriously.
Yeah he's a good seller, i guess, he oversells more often than not, but i'll give him that.
But other than that, how about the fact that his moveset is as generic and unspectacular as can be, how about the fact that his promos are tryhard cornball shit, how about the fact that he looks like the least threatening human being on the planet, A GUY, WEARING ALL PINK, WITH BOILED SPAGHETTI GROWING OUT HIS HEAD, SHAKING AND SLAPPING HIS FUCKING ASS. I hate John Morrison, i think the Starship Pain looks like absolute shit when it makes contact or lack thereof, but at least he's a jaw dropping athlete and has some semblance of character. Dolph Ziggler is in the same vein as Finn Balor and Adam Cole, a nothing, jobber material for life. Johnny Gargano is better than him, because at the very least, on the Indies he cracked me up occasionally since he was so darn goofy.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00PD utilizzando Tapatalk
Yeah, a pink polo maybe, not this, this is what valley girls wear.

Yeah but Bret had this no nonsense attitude about him, he didn't whine like a graveling bitch on the mic.
You wanna compare "you don't like It TOUGH SHIT"
to this?

Yeah because i watched something i love as a child die before my very eyes right when i hit puberty.
I was 14 when, "YES! YES! YES!" and "pull this off" and John Cena, and Hornswoggle, i can't bro.

Fine, i dream about Karrion Kross dogging me in the ass, big sexy manWHAT.
Nah, i just like badasses on my rasslin show, that's it.

Get a grip of yourself, boy.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Peggio Boys has good points. We're just stating the facts. I'm sure that a lot of feminine men like Ziggler bag on masculine men claiming that they get more action or whatever which I wouldn't be surprised if they do these days. It's all good.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I just don't like anyone to feel confused or screwed up. I want everyone to feel comfortable in their own skin and Ziggler to me has looked very uncomfortable being a man for awhile now, I'll even say years. He wears his hair like one of my ex-girlfriends, he likes to wear all pink and so on. The next step is to get work done below the belt and now is as good a time as any for him to come out of the closet. I think he would feel more natural. Him and Charlotte could have some 5 star matches and tear the house down.
I suspect a ban hammer incoming for projecting your own insecurities onto a colour and a hairstyle. Plus ex girlfriends plural...lol.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
No i don't advocate toxic masculinity, i might have a mental illness tho, you never know, but i surely don't go around yelling at people like Ziggler in my personal life, but I'D LIKE TO THINK, Wrestling is still about showcasing badasses and presenting a testosterone filled environment, he's just not my taste as a performer that's all, doesn't mean he bothers me on a personal level, it's just, in the context of his entertainment value, he bothers me. To put it bluntly, to REALLY get behind a certain wrestler, he needs to make me go FUCK YEAH, Dolph Ziggler, Adam Cole, Finn Balor, Velveteen Dream, certainly don't do it for me.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts