Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When people were advocating for this chip n dale to be champion, you can tell the roster was in a rough spot, but now, who wants to see this chode in a title match anymore, seriously.
Yeah he's a good seller, i guess, he oversells more often than not, but i'll give him that.
But other than that, how about the fact that his moveset is as generic and unspectacular as can be, how about the fact that his promos are tryhard cornball shit, how about the fact that he looks like the least threatening human being on the planet, A GUY, WEARING ALL PINK, WITH BOILED SPAGHETTI GROWING OUT HIS HEAD, SHAKING AND SLAPPING HIS FUCKING ASS. I hate John Morrison, i think the Starship Pain looks like absolute shit when it makes contact or lack thereof, but at least he's a jaw dropping athlete and has some semblance of character. Dolph Ziggler is in the same vein as Finn Balor and Adam Cole, a nothing, jobber material for life. Johnny Gargano is better than him, because at the very least, on the Indies he cracked me up occasionally since he was so darn goofy.

Inviato dal mio ASUS_X00PD utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Its the WWE's fault really. They have no credible heels on Raw for Drew. Only one is Orton which is probably reserved for summerslam. Jinder is injured. So they had no option but to put this dork in a title match.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bret probably looked the coolest in pink. It was pink and black usually, but I think sometimes he wore all pink.
Yeah but Bret had this no nonsense attitude about him, he didn't whine like a graveling bitch on the mic.
You wanna compare "you don't like It TOUGH SHIT"
to this?

·
IRAN #1
2,407 Posts
It's just a filler match for Drew right before SummerSlam. His next real opponent will probably be Randy Orton.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're a weirdly angry person.
Yeah because i watched something i love as a child die before my very eyes right when i hit puberty.
I was 14 when, "YES! YES! YES!" and "pull this off" and John Cena, and Hornswoggle, i can't bro.

·
Registered
7,502 Posts
Its the WWE's fault really. They have no credible heels on Raw for Drew. Only one is Orton which is probably reserved for summerslam. Jinder is injured. So they had no option but to put this dork in a title match.
They could and should have done Drew vs Lashley II. Lashley looked very good and lost by distraction. An extreme rules match (like a cage match) with a decisive finish would have been cool.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,375 Posts
Ziggler could and should have been a big deal. At he his peak he was easily more over than any of these bland Indy goofs everyone jizzes over thesedays. Dolph is pretty damn good in all areas, hence why WWE buried him everytime he was red hot.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OP is quite obviously insecure about his sexuality. Let it go buddy.
Fine, i dream about Karrion Kross dogging me in the ass, big sexy manWHAT.
Nah, i just like badasses on my rasslin show, that's it.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,853 Posts
Who are these people advocating for Dolph to be champion? Pretty much everyone that I have seen is in agreement that the title match is stupid filler.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
The Ziggler match is just a by-product of WWE having nobody ready to go against Drew and they needed a heel who could cut a decent promo and wrestle a decent match and the two have some past history.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts