Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That gay patriotic and/or homophobe fag, he can go suck his mommy's penis, cuz he dont want to suck his shrink wrap. :flip

:frustrate :jackin:

This is what he did to his momma:
:sex

:gun:

Fuck that gay son of a bitch Captain America :jackin:

Captain American Loves BUSH

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Two threads saying the exact same thing?

People are so dumb, because I have already said a few times I have decided not to vote this year, unless Nader convinces me otherwise...

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
wow, he hasnt been warned?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
What would be the point? He is probably gone for good anyway.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
oh me didnt know, sorry.

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Captain America said:
Two threads saying the exact same thing?

People are so dumb, because I have already said a few times I have decided not to vote this year, unless Nader convinces me otherwise...
You moron. Listen to Mick Foley, The Big Show, Linda and even Steph...

GET OUT THERE AND SMACKDOWN! YOUR VOTE! :agree:

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
I refuse to vote for Kerry, and yet I don't want to vote for Bush because of the Draft, so fuck it.

There's another election in four years anyways...

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I don't care, get out there and Smack down your vote damnit.

You'd have to like one more than the other.

We have to vote here, it's law. But then again, it's a good thing.... because we don't see 5 hours of TV trying to make us go vote. :agree:

N

·
0 Posts
Bush said during the presidential debate that the military would be VOLUNTARY. So if your reason not to vote is because of a draft, obviously you don't think Bush is an honest person.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Why was this thread made?

Fuck you for thinking it was me.
Posted On: Yesterday at 09:18 PM

I WAS AT A PARTY THAN LOZ!

No dude wasnt me, why would you think that? BDV was right this isn't my style...

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Nitemare said:
Bush said during the presidential debate that the military would be VOLUNTARY. So if your reason not to vote is because of a draft, obviously you don't think Bush is an honest person.
I didn't watch the Debate so I wouldn't know...

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
exactly..i don't think bush is an honest person...

If you think about it..name one GOOD country that backs us up (don't give us poland cause the jokes are old) just england. Now with over a thousand already dead and no promise in sight I just see if Bush is back in office the draft will be reinforced and i will not go to iraq..I was against the war in the first place. That's why in November im voting for kerry

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I can vote at the next election, and I will vote for Jesse Ventura for sure.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Uninformed idiots, the draft is not an issue in the election. It is not the president's choice whether the draft comes back or not. It's congress! All he can do is ask them to do so, but after that he's powerless.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Damien_Draiman said:
exactly..i don't think bush is an honest person...

If you think about it..name one GOOD country that backs us up (don't give us poland cause the jokes are old) just england. Now with over a thousand already dead and no promise in sight I just see if Bush is back in office the draft will be reinforced and i will not go to iraq..I was against the war in the first place. That's why in November im voting for kerry
I'm Polish, what's so funny?

And English

1 - 20 of 25 Posts