Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
#WWELogic
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright let's see if a 3rd time is a charm this time without a partner. After re-watching some great TNA PPV's back in 09. I felt the ball had been dropped a tiny bit, so here I'am with an idea that is actualy a realistic situation. So I hope you'll all enjoy and give feed back as much as possible. This one has been planned a year out so everything's a go.

Our first show will be this up coming Thursday " Jan 7th 2010" or in real life Sept 2nd 2010. So enjoy TNA 2010"Keep it Original"

From TNAwrestling.com

Dear loyal TNA fans everywhere

This is of course your founder and utmost grateful man on the face of this planet Jeff Jarrett. Today marks a historic moment in the history of our company. I’m writing this letter today to confirm all the rumors….Hulk Hogan is coming to Total Non-stop Action!!!!!

In what has shaken the wrestling world to its very core, the great, the controversial and most of all the most recognizable face in pro-wrestling is calling the six sided ring his home. But that is not the only news coming to TNA in 2010, no after five long years the “Impact Zone” in Orlando Florida will no longer be the sight for TNA moments. However the great state of Florida will continue to be our stomping ground and it is with great pride that I announce the UCF Covocation Center in Tampa Bay will be TNA’s new home for awhile.

It’s come to everyone’s attention that TNA no longer is a secrete in the world of pro wrestling and finally TNA will take its show on the road beginning in February of 2010. However it won’t be a different city every Thursdays night. No TNA has picked four corners of the US & a few places overseas which will house Impact at a chosen arena four four-five weeks at a time and that state will also house that months PPV at a larger arena. The point is to bring the name TNA to every community in that location so that when we come back we’ll have to find a bigger place. Also PPV’s will also change with the focus on the build instead of the hype of a show every month TNA will be on a 7 PPV rotation with a few more changes which will be posted after this letter. So make sure to check where you can catch TNA in 2010.

Also with the change in travel and with the focus more on today’s stars, tomorrows draws and some glimpse into the past. The TNA roster has been dramatically changed, again a roster will be posted after this letter so check back to see the faces of TNA. And in a piece of new years news TNA will be LIVE January 7th for the debut of the first “Impact” of 2010 with HULK HOGAN and the rest of the TNA roster but by the time March comes your way TNA “Impact” will be live each and every Thursday night.

There is so much I could say but I think a few surprises are in store for each and every TNA fan for this and the up coming years. From the bottom of my, Hulk’s. Dixie’s & the rest of the TNA roster…..THANK YOU……thank you all for giving this little wrestling company that could the strength to grow leaps and bounds and keep watching to see how much further we can get. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year TNA….2010 is the decade of TNA.

Sincerely
Jeff Jarrett

·
#WWELogic
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TNA Roster 2010/2011

TNA Champions
TNA World Champion: AJ Styles
TNA X-Diviosn Champion: Amazing Red
TNA Global Champion: Eric Young
TNA Tag Team Champions: British Invasion
TNA Knock Out Champion: Tara

TNA Male Roster Exclusive TNA Contracts
AJ Styles
Kurt Angle
The Pope
Abyss
Mr. Anderson
RVD
Jeff Hardy
Eric Young
Desmond Wolfe
Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels
Herdanze
Matt Morgan
Suicide
Shannon Moore
Amazing Red
Jay Lethal
Brian Kendrick
Kaz
Homicide
Rhino
Steven Richards
Beery Money Inc
MCMG
Generation ME
British Invasion

TNA Knock Out Exclusive Contracts
Tara
Angelina Love
Velvet Sky
Taylor Wild
Sarita
Daffney
Madison Rayne
Alisha Flash

Pay Per Appearance
Sting
Hogan
Team 3D
Scott Steiner
Hamada

On the release front TNA wish’s Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, No Limit, Davari, Rob Terry, Booker T, Bobby Lashly, Mick Foley & Awesome Kong the best in there future work places.

Owners/GM
Jeff Jarrett (Founder)
Dixie Carter (Owner)
Hogan (GM)

Managers
Don West
Chelsea
Raven

TNA Announcers/Reporters
Mike Tenay (Announcer)
Taz (Announcer)
JB (Backstage Reporter/Ring Announcer)
Christy Hemme (Backstage Reporter)

TNA Impact/PPV Dates

Jan
TNA Impact, UCF Covocation Center. Jan 7th 2010
TNA Impact, UCF Covocation Center. Jan 14th 2010
TNA Impact, UCF Covocation Center. Jan 21st, 2010
TNA presents "Destination X" Live Jan 24th, 2010 @ USF Sun Dome, Tampa FL
TNA Impact, UCF Covocation Center. Jan 28th, 2010

Feb
TNA Impact, Grand Olympic Auditorium, Feb 4th, 2010
TNA Impact, Grand Olympic Auditorium, Cal. Feb 11th 2010
TNA Impact, Grand Olympic Auditorium, Cal. Feb 18th 2010
TNA Presents "Against All Odds" live @ Viejas Arena, San Diego Cal. Feb 21st 2010
TNA Impact, Grand Olympic Auditorium, Cal. Feb 25th 2010

March
TNA Impact Live, The Sun National Bank Center NJ. March 4th 2010
TNA Impact Live, The Sun National Bank Center NJ. March 11th 2010
TNA Impact Live, The Sun National Bank Center NJ. March 18th 2010
TNA Impact Live, The Sun National Bank Center NJ. March 25th 2010

PPV Dates 2010

"Destination X" Live Jan 24th, 2010 @ USF Sun Dome, Tampa FL

"Against All Odds" live @ Viejas Arena, San Diego Cal. Feb 21st 2010

"Lockdown" live @ Family Arena, St Charles Missouri. April 18th 2010

“Slamaversary VII” TBA 06/13/2010
“Victory Road 2010” TBA 08/15/2010