Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been to several WWE events over the years but tonight is my first time being front row. Every time I've gone it's been nothing but fun. Hopefully being front row is even better.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
You'll get some awesome pics, maybe slap a few hands and just overall have a great time. Closest I ever got was 3rd row but I was at the end so I could run to the barrier everytime. It was awesome.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Lucky guy. Have fun, take pics. If I was you I'd try to stroke Orton's earlobes. :yum:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Somehow someone I know pulled some strings and got them for me free of charge. I wasn't even planning on going until this afternoon.

·
Registered
339 Posts
whatever you do don't jerk in the arena toilets. I missed the whole of HBK v Cena in London convincing security that I was trying to wake up my cock cuz it was asleep.

·
Banned
353 Posts
I Live in Australia down under so i havent been to a wwe event
but it will tell you this it will be fun it will be awesome
take some pics post them on here
yell out the miz is awesome ect :)
you'll have a great night

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
You'd better be bringing an amusing sign. If I front row seats to Raw I'd be beside myself with sign ideas...most of which would be confiscated by security.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
A little disappointed that the ticket wasn't front row. I was actually a seat filler for WWE. If someone left there seat during the show and the producer saw it we had to go and sit in that seat until they returned. I only moved once the entire night, and that was during Superstars. For a second there it seemed like Cena was coming through the crowd right behind me but somehow he got through undetected the first time. Overall it was pretty enjoyable though. Too bad HHH didn't come back and set Sheamus straight.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Yea, I was in the front row for a matinée house show in MTL on Halloween...Amazing...I was like 'where do I sign up'? That's actually where my avatar is from, Orton beating Barrett and Nexus in a steel cage

1 - 17 of 17 Posts