Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre, Alberto Del Rio, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, and John Morrison.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett, The Miz, and Kofi Kingston

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about Alex Riley? If he could get past this Miz stuff I think he could be in higher places sometimes... (not when he's dead -.-')

Anyway,with DB I'm 90% shure they'll use the «Childhood Dream Storyline» wich I would absolutely love =D

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
What about Alex Riley? If he could get past this Miz stuff I think he could be in higher places sometimes... (not when he's dead -.-')
He's got all the tools and could be a huge star but they'll never let him make it.

Prospekt's March's list is correct, except for John Morrison. Wade, Del Rio, Miz and Mcintyre are basically guarantees. Kofi will be waiting years, but he'll get one...eventually. Sad thing is, if he was a white guy he'd have won MITB instead of Swagger.

·
You are being watched
5,683 Posts
Barrett is pretty much certain, unless he pisses someone big off backstage. He's like, 100% future champion
ADR should be a future champ, can draw a lot of heat and has a very intriguing gimmick.
The Miz will be a champ, as much as I dislike him, but obviously a lot of people like him (or hate him, which is good as he is heel)
Kingston is a possibility, but I wouldn't bank on it.
Daniel Bryan is like Kingston, but i'd rather put my money on DB than KK.
Jomo could possibly be in the main event scene, and hold the title once mayb, but not be a real threat.

So basically.

Definites: Barrett, The Miz
More than likely: ADR, DB
Likely: Kingston
Possibly: Jomo

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Pyro™;8999620 said:
He's got all the tools and could be a huge star but they'll never let him make it.

Prospekt's March's list is correct, except for John Morrison. Wade, Del Rio, Miz and Mcintyre are basically guarantees. Kofi will be waiting years, but he'll get one...eventually. Sad thing is, if he was a white guy he'd have won MITB instead of Swagger.
I can see John Morrison winning someday. His push at the moment is done quite right, steady and consistent unlike his past pushes. I think WWE are just waiting the right time to pull the trigger, obviously not anytime soon since the world title scene is very busy right now. His feud with Sheamus might be the start of his route to get elevated, then it could possibly continue to him winning KOTR and finally get a shot at the WWE title through winning Rumble or MITB even though it might take a very long time for him to get there, but i still can see him winning the big one someday.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
The obvious ones are miz, barrett, to a point seamus, and dbd...though the dance makes me leery. The ones i want and are likely include adr and ziggles. The ones i worry for are kofi and swagger. Dashing' is another hopeful.

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
Well The Miz has the briefcase so he'll most likely get the World Title soon.

Wade Barrett is becoming one of the biggest Heels of the company at the moment.

I can see Drew McIntyre as a World champion, a Bad Ass gimmick would suit him perfectly, he kinda reminds me of Triple H to be honest.

Alberto Del Rio has alot of potential to become a Wolrd champion too, he's good in the mic and in the ring and he also gets alot of heat, clearly the most complete of them all.

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
I can see John Morrison winning someday. His push at the moment is done quite right, steady and consistent unlike his past pushes. I think WWE are just waiting the right time to pull the trigger, obviously not anytime soon since the world title scene is very busy right now. His feud with Sheamus might be the start of his route to get elevated, then it could possibly continue to him winning KOTR and finally get a shot at the WWE title through winning Rumble or MITB even though it might take a very long time for him to get there, but i still can see him winning the big one someday.
That's what people say every time he gets a push. It's always "this is the push that's gonna give him a breakthrough to the main event". It never happens, and I don't believe it ever will. He's not good enough to be in the main event anyway, he's one of the most hopeless stars on the roster.

The obvious ones are miz, barrett, to a point seamus, and dbd...though the dance makes me leery. The ones i want and are likely include adr and ziggles. The ones i worry for are kofi and swagger. Dashing' is another hopeful.
They already won the world title. :confused:

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
How is Drew Mcintyre a guarantee? He has done fuck all in months.

Anyway I think Pyro might be exaggerating a bit, considering this is only the second time in Morrison's career where it looks like he might actually breakthrough to the ME.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Pyro™;8999671 said:
That's what people say every time he gets a push. It's always "this is the push that's gonna give him a breakthrough to the main event". It never happens, and I don't believe it ever will. He's not good enough to be in the main event anyway, he's one of the most hopeless stars on the roster.
If WWE didn't want him to be a main eventer they would have already given up on him and giving him "MVP treatment" a long time ago. I think this time WWE are serious and more careful on trying to propel him to the main event because he's been built up quite well as a serious player so far, i think WWE are actually doing something right with him this time unlike in the past where he got inconsistent booking and big victories that didn't get follow-up therefore they meant nothing.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Barrett, ADR, Miz are pretty certain

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts

No need to play a race card. Kofi is getting stale tbh. While he is super-over at time I find him very dry.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
WWE has made it clear Miz and Morrison will someday main event. they can get anyone they want over if they try hard enough, they haven't given a full, HARD try at Morrison but they will soon.

besides them, Del Rio, Barrett, maybe Kofi, and MAYBE Ziggler.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
ADR, John Morrison, The Miz, Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett. Honestly, I hope Kaval will make it.

Swagger has already been there I'm sure he will be back easily.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts