Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why on the uk version of smackdown do we have a from the vault match in the middle of the show which is a waste of time and if they did have a from the vault match id prefer it to be older than just a copuple of years and maybe a match from the 80s or 90s!
do we miss some action from the american version of the show?

·
Registered
574 Posts
why on the uk version of smackdown do we have a from the vault match in the middle of the show which is a waste of time and if they did have a from the vault match id prefer it to be older than just a copuple of years and maybe a match from the 80s or 90s!
do we miss some action from the american version of the show?
What matches did you get this week on Smackdown?

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I think it's because the commercial breaks are longer in the United States, so when the show it in the UK they have a few extra minutes of air time to fill. I'd rather have 'From The Vault' than more commercials.

·
Registered
415 Posts
They should show some stone cold matches or the rock, dx, la resistance, Kevin Nash, Dudley boys just casual fights from the past I just mentioned some favourites

·
Registered
822 Posts
Just to fill in for the ridiculous amount of commercials in US tv! Watching in Guatemala drives me mad- commercial break literally every 5 mins!

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
From the vault just reminds why I hardly ever watch SD anymore. It's like, hey, this show used to be good and have actual stars on it but now you're stuck with this shit, bye!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts