Wrestling Forum banner

From CM Punk's Twitter

25444 165
he tagged Cena's page so he made sure he saw it
Reactions: erikstans07
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

· Registered
1,485 Posts
I've never really paid attention to twitter but I'm going to call bs on that. Why is it that Punk's account doesn't have Verified Account like on the accounts of Cena, The Rock and the Miz???

I call shenanigans.

· Registered
7,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've never really paid attention to twitter but I'm going to call bs on that. Why is it that Punk's account doesn't have Verified Account like on the accounts of Cena, The Rock and the Miz???

I call shenanigans.
yeah i am sure this is someone else's leg backstage after the elimination chamber ppv lol yes it is really punk's twitter
http://yfrog.com/h2mw9hfj

· Premium Member
26,901 Posts

I call shenanigans.
It's his account. He's mentioned it in radio interviews.

· Banned
5,164 Posts
I like Punk but he comes across as someone who has to get his say in on EVERYTHING. You can just tell he'd back down if he was face to face with The Rock.

· Premium Member
26,901 Posts
I like Punk but he comes across as someone who has to get his say in on EVERYTHING. You can just tell he'd back down if he was face to face with The Rock.
I feel the same way. Obviously I'm a fan of his but he was starting the annoy the living hell out of me on commentary and it didn't help when so many people on here thought that every single thing he said was "genius" or "epic". I can only deal with his mouth in small doses.

· Registered
915 Posts
That's it. I just know CM Punk goes on 4chan.
Either that or Know Your Meme, since I'm pretty sure that comic's uploaded there too. 4chan's more likely though.

I call shenanigans.
The Verified Account 'sticker' doesn't really matter, to be honest. You wouldn't see other WWE employees (Jericho, Ryder, Barreta, and I'm sure whoever else is there follows him too - I only follow those three and him) interacting with him or following him, let alone friends like Samoa Joe and Colt Cabana. If Punk's account were fake, everybody that knows him would be denouncing it. As far as why he doesn't have a the 'sticker', Punk probably just hasn't applied for it - you need to contact Twitter, fill out a form, it's a whole process.

You can also have fake accounts become verified by Twitter. It's happened before.

· Banned
5,164 Posts
everyone takes it so seriously, it was probably just a joke people lol
He might be half-kidding but it's obvious there is some venom in his words. He's been constantly taking mini-jabs at Rock on Twitter ever since he came back. Maybe it's to get Rock's attention or something, I don't know.

I feel the same way. Obviously I'm a fan of his but he was starting the annoy the living hell out of me on commentary and it didn't help when so many people on here thought that every single thing he said was "genius" or "epic". I can only deal with his mouth in small doses.
It's his dickheadery in real life that makes him such a good heel in the ring to be honest.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.