Wrestling Forum banner

From a unbiased view point... Cena is beating The Rock

1544 Views 21 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  iarwain
I mean what Cena says is true. He's picking on the Rock's character and The Rock is pissed off. He is angry bro. Rocky is good at throwing insults but he hasn't hit anything personal to Cena at all.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,910 Posts
No he's not because of the fact that Cena completely failed this past Monday with that "Final KO" crap. He had a chance to really beat Rock but proved he couldn't do it. The only way he can respond is rappin and that even failed. Once you get these two in the ring face to face, its not gonna any fruity pebbles or raps, we're gonna see if Cena is really on Rock's level cause he has yet to prove that he's anywhere near it.

· Registered
2,039 Posts
I mean what Cena says is true. He's picking on the Rock's character and The Rock is pissed off. He is angry bro. Rocky is good at throwing insults but he hasn't hit anything personal to Cena at all.
He's clowned cena for his campy rap gimmick, if rock wanted to get personal he could easily bring up how cena tried to go hollywood and fell flat on his face.

Reactions: BrtHrt97

· Is a Snit Head
33,676 Posts
He's clowned cena for his campy rap gimmick, if rock wanted to get personal he could easily bring up how cena tried to go hollywood and fell flat on his face.
I'm sure Vince would love to hear the Rock attack WWE Films...

I kind of agree with the OP. The Rock has been great in the promo he cut in the ring and I liked the video package he did. But it's kind of hard not to agree with Cena when says that the Rock isn't the People's Champion anymore because he doesn't show up.

· Registered
1,206 Posts
definately yes.... i have as much of a chub for the rock as much as the next guy, and rock does put on a better showing with his promos (timing/arm flapping/screaming/etc.)

but to anyone actually listening to what theyre saying.... round 1 and 2 both have a "10" for cena, with rock scoring a "9" and "8"

· Banned
4,205 Posts
What is with all these recent retards posting?

WWE universe member I take it?

· Registered
29 Posts
what are you, retarded? he hasnt shown up every week for the past 7 years because he fucking RETIRED.
I meant how the first day he came back he said somethign along the lines of "I'm here to stay" yet the following week he does a via satellite thing, and the following week he doesn't even make any sort of appearance so in a way Cena does have a point.. Thanks for the hate though..

· Registered
727 Posts
I'm gunna get flamed whether i choose cena or rocky so im just gunna keep my mouth shut haha. No but seriously if you ask me i think cena is winning this "verbal war" rocky has said some "funny shit" to cena but that's all. Meanwhile cena is fucking dropping some verbal bombs on the rock. Come on dude the rock has referred to john cena as a breakfast cereal. what a great comeback, and dont even get me started on YABBA DABBA....yea.

· Banned
354 Posts
You've a brave man OP for making this thread. There's a stupid amount of Rock marks on here who can't see through it. I'm one who prefers the Rock, but Cena so far has crushed him. But nah, most ignorant users on here will post hate.

· Banned
9,964 Posts
I meant how the first day he came back he said somethign along the lines of "I'm here to stay" yet the following week he does a via satellite thing, and the following week he doesn't even make any sort of appearance so in a way Cena does have a point.. Thanks for the hate though..
Once again, are you dumb? Or maybe you just don't understand you can't whore out what is arguably your main attraction at the biggest PPV event of your company.

· SWAG/SPICE
41,146 Posts
I'm gunna get flamed whether i choose cena or rocky so im just gunna keep my mouth shut haha. No but seriously if you ask me i think cena is winning this "verbal war" rocky has said some "funny shit" to cena but that's all. Meanwhile cena is fucking dropping some verbal bombs on the rock. Come on dude the rock has referred to john cena as a breakfast cereal. what a great comeback, and dont even get me started on YABBA DABBA....yea.
I think The Rocks second promo wasn't to completely bash Cena, I think it was meant to let Cena know were The Rock's name stands in the WWE. The Rock can't help it if he can't make it, in all seriousness, but who knows, when it is face to face we will see 2 great mic workers get it on for sure, maybe week before mania or at MANIA. But like the rock said "its not about act or act 2, all that matters is act 3" don't take that quote seriously LOL.

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,720 Posts
I hate to come off as being biased, because of the fact that I am a Rock fan. But I diagree about Cena winning. What's happening is, Cena is basically starting shit, and provoking the Rock more, so it seems as if Cena is winning but here's the truth.

When Rock came back three weeks ago, he cut a promo about being the host of Wresltmnaia and basically spent the promo being nosaligic by getting all his chatchprahses in and talking about Mania. He spent about 10/20 seconds talking about Cena and Miz, which is understandable because of what they've been saying about The Rock in interviews so he basically called them up on it, and then proceed on with the rest of the promo. Then the week after, Cena cut a whole promo on The Rock basically cutting him down. A WHOLE PROMO. Considering Rock only spent 10 seconds talking about Cena, and Cena spent 5 minutes making fun of the Rock, just showed Cena was being petty and trying to provoke him. Then the week after that, Rock retalitated, this time by spending a whole promo talking about Cena and his comments the week before. It's arguable but his promo was pretty good because it wasn't like his first promo, and he did cut Cena down to size by calling him on his rapping and also the Yabba Dabba Bitch part. Finally this week, Cena retalitated yet again by cutting yet another rap on Rock, even though Rock's promo the week before put down the idea of rapping, but Cena ignored it anyway(Which was a pretty one dimensional thing to do) and cut another promo. But his promo this week , was terrible. It was basically just the same old gay jokes that he had used before and coming off more as a pompous twat for his comments. But the victory this time, goes to Miz, who basically blew Cena and Rock out of the water.

So the way I see it Rock: 1 Cena: 1 Miz: 1

So it's really a draw when you think about it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.