Wrestling Forum banner

From 1999 onwards which WWE/F star is best known outside the WWE?

1080 Views 18 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Suthers
The obvious answer is the rock, so please do say him, so besides him, and sorry if you don't understand the question.. I just basically wanna know which star besides The Rock has been able to best use their WWE stardom as a catapult for a success in other endeavors from the aforementioned period of time?
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
So, which WWE superstar is the most well-known outside of wrestling besides the correct answer? Okay...

Chris Benoit.

Reactions: Razor King

· Banned
4,476 Posts

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
Put it this way, my mum was dropping off some stuff for me just now and I asked her to name me any wrestlers she knows. Her answers were Hulk Hogan, The Rock and Triple H in that order.

· Banned
176 Posts
Put it this way, my mum was dropping off some stuff for me just now and I asked her to name me any wrestlers she knows. Her answers were Hulk Hogan, The Rock and Triple H in that order.
Your mom has a cunt full of amazigness,wraped in juicy awesomness.:)

· Premium Member
714 Posts
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Brock Lesnar.... and Jimmy Wang Yang

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Your mom has a cunt full of amazigness,wraped in juicy awesomness.:)
That may well be the most disturbing thing I have ever read on here. Unless you count the troll that posted pictures of black penises, then this is number two.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.