Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:It fuckin pisses me off when I'm on one of the wrestling sites and I get attacked by popups!! :angry: I'll go to one site to view a rumor or something then like 39 popups come up!! Then I press back and more come!!! I have a popup blocker but now those idiots found a new way around it!!! It just pisses me off when I see that crap! I dont care about your bullshit assclowns!! I dont want what you got assholes!! Sorry I just felt I needed to rant after being assulted by them. I think it should be a Federal crime. :cuss: :banplz: :frustrate

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You must have the best pop-up blocker around.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
Yeah I've seen a lot of these rants, but I haven't had any problems with Pop-Ups here, I never get any, not even one.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nah I checked. It's installed. I have AOL, so it came with it.
And Im not new here.

N

·
0 Posts
AOL. THAT is your problem.

We have 1 pop-up ever 12 hours (I think, unless Amish changed it) on WEForums. Same for the site, too, I think. It has page ads, however, but it's only one per browser session, so it's cool.

Our network has some of the smallest amount of pop-ups online right now. (For wrestling sites/forums)

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea I know. I hardly get any popups when I'm on here. It's just when Im on another wrestling site, It goes crazy.

Maybe I should switch to NetZero.

N

·
0 Posts
Screw Firefox. IE has a pop-up blocker installed in it now. It works.

I still refuse to let a browser handle pop-ups.

Oh, and if you don't get any here, then why not just use our sites? We have the same news as other sites, and we don't have that moron Ryan Clark posting obvious BS rumors as actual news.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Nitemare said:
Screw Firefox. IE has a pop-up blocker installed in it now. It works.

I still refuse to let a browser handle pop-ups.

Oh, and if you don't get any here, then why not just use our sites? We have the same news as other sites, and we don't have that moron Ryan Clark posting obvious BS rumors as actual news.
1: I use Firefox religously, & Nitemare & I disagree on this, but I have even sped up Firefox with little codings that now make it a lot faster than IE for my 3 computers.

2: Nitemare introduced me to Norton Internet Security 2005, & that's all I use for pp-ups now, I even have the pop-up blocking disabled on Firefox. <3 to Nitemare for that call, Norton IS the shit!

3: PWS is now down to 1, yes 1, pop-up per page loaded, the least we've ever had, but even Firefox doesn't block it (nor does the IE blocker)...only Norton kills it, & the banner ads...so again, I <3 Norton & Nitemare for the intro to Norton.

I will never argue about Ryans BS news postings...for obvious reasons if you know anything about Wrestling sites online.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Since I installed SP2, I get no pop ups. Sorry I fibbed, I get maybe one pop up a week.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts