Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
15,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
French fitness blogger Rebecca Burger died after a whipped cream can exploded onto her chest ... according to her family. Rebecca, who was popular on Instagram, was killed last weekend in a totally bizarre accident. Her family says the pressurized canister blew up, hit her chest and triggered a heart attack. The hit reportedly sent her into cardiac arrest, which ultimately led to her death.
Source:http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/22/fitne...rger-killed-exploding-whipped-cream-canister/

Damn thats crazy

·
Banned
10,735 Posts
Yeah, it feels like a set up for a joke. And some stand up comic somewhere probably WOULD make a joke about it, but it is a sad story.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,363 Posts
This is a fucked up way to die and a very hard story to even read. My prayers goes out to that family that lost their daughter. :(

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,743 Posts
I actually worry about this quite a bit, actually, because I was always told that if you let a can lay on its side too long or something it'll explode. Shame. Lady was really hot too, 10/10 would lick stomach. Although... it must be said, a fitness model's last name is Burger :mark:

Reactions: Leon Knuckles

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
man, that sucks. RIP.

·
Registered
5,383 Posts
Yeah, it feels like a set up for a joke. And some stand up comic somewhere probably WOULD make a joke about it, but it is a sad story.
George Carlin did routines like this where he would do fake headlines, such as "Twenty-one people killed today in a twenty-one gun salute". Honestly, I thought this was one of those at first and then read the story. RIP.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I remember an article where a guy was mooning out of a window, fell out and died, this is similar in that its just so ridiculous that incredibly tragic by just how much of waste it is, I remember thinking the guy ended his life falling through the air with his trousers around his ankles, it would be incredibly funny if it wasnt real and someone actually died, his family had to deal with all the subsequent sadness and distress because he wanted to stick his ass out the window.

its one of those things you cant believe someone could die of, its just not a good enough reason to die.

Reactions: The Legit DMD

·
14,733 Posts
I'm twice as sad. For the poor girl and the fact that it wasn't a truly awful person like a serial rapist dying via the cruelest of ironys cause there is SO. MANY. JOKES. HERE.

·
Banned
247 Posts
Liberals are now protesting for stricter aerosol whipped cream laws.

But, yeah, the attention-grabbing absurdity of this story, coupled with the crumpled note announcement on Instagram, gives off strong "hoax" vibes.

·
Banned
10,735 Posts
Liberals are now protesting for stricter aerosol whipped cream laws.

But, yeah, the attention-grabbing absurdity of this story, coupled with the crumpled note announcement on Instagram, gives off strong "hoax" vibes.
It is on TMZ. How reliable are they really?

I remember an article where a guy was mooning out of a window, fell out and died, this is similar in that its just so ridiculous that incredibly tragic by just how much of waste it is, I remember thinking the guy ended his life falling through the air with his trousers around his ankles, it would be incredibly funny if it wasnt real and someone actually died, his family had to deal with all the subsequent sadness and distress because he wanted to stick his ass out the window.

its one of those things you cant believe someone could die of, its just not a good enough reason to die.
Eh, fuck him. I don't get sad about people dying from doing stupid shit. The world could do with a few less idiots in it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.